Completely refreshed for 2024. For a flexible living and modern sleeping space, opt for the all new 2024 Swift S-Pod 4. With the capacity to sleep up to four people, this versatile holiday unit features an exterior integrated deck area and large ceiling to floor windows, fusing the outdoor with the indoors.
The S-Pod 4 range is built to last, with a galvanised chassis (with finish warrantied for ten years), a coated steel pantile roof and bonded 'sandwich' exterior wall construction for greater strength. Adaptable to any location, the CanExel high-density wood composite cladding displays a realistic woodgrain texture that exudes a natural feel.
The unit's modern design is accentuated by a contemporary one-piece sloping roof adorned with LED canopy downlights. Inside, the urban-themed open plan kitchenette and living area makes a sophisticated statement with trendy and resilient 'Herringbone' patterned vinyl flooring and a distinctive slatted 'Naturewall' panel adds to the aesthetic.
The living space accommodates a freestanding two-seater sofa with scatter cushions and a fold-out bed, ensuring ample relaxation space. The stylish coffee table with a pop-up dining table component in 'Truffle Brown' oak provides smart space-saving solutions. The kitchenette boasts elegant black matt kitchen units with minimalist black handles and a chic white 'Levanto' marble effect worktop. Top-notch appliances include an integrated microwave, undercounter fridge, full oven with a three-burner gas hob, and a domestic-style sink bowl, providing a fully equipped area to dine in in style.
Recognising the significance of a restful night's sleep, the bedroom features a king-size bed topped with an Aurora Duvalay™ mattress layered with Crib 5 rated fabric and convenient lift-up storage lies underneath the bed. Additionally, a vanity area is provided, furnished with a soft black wardrobe, dressing table, stool, and a vanity mirror. The lavishly designed washroom is thoughtfully crafted, boasting a Jack and Jill style entrance accessible from both the hallway and bedroom.
This luxurious bathroom encompasses a spacious shower enclosure, a tall black towel radiator, a 'Minuto' freestanding toilet, and an inset 'Minuto' vanity basin with shelving and an LED illuminated vanity mirror
For further information please call us on 01837 680100. The 2023 Swift S-Pod 6 really does need to be seen to be appreciated. To view this first class model or any of the range from Swift, call into one of our Sales Centres. Please check that the model you wish to see is in stock before making your journey.
Imagery may show optional specification.
All props are for photographic purposes only.
Key Selling Points
- Ample storage with bedside tables,overhead storage vanity area and wardrobe
- Contemporary, light interior
- Pull out bed to lounge
- Spacious shower room
- CanExel™ cladding in a choice of colours
- Fixed boiler cupboard with full height single wardrobe
- Kitchen with 2 burner hob, optional full oven, 4 burner hob and grill, microwave, round sink and pull-out worktop extension in drawer
- Free-standing fridge freezer
- Galvanised lower chassis with finish warranted for 10 years
- Coated steel pantile roof
- CanExel high density wood composite cladding with durable realistic wood grain texture in Cliffside with anthracite glazing
- PVC gutters and downpipes to the rear
- Bonded ‘sandwich’ exterior wall construction for greater strength
- Exclusive high peaked style roof with vaulted ceiling
- Fully glazed front with glass feature panelling and single opening door
- Contemporary LED canopy downlights
- Distinctive folded steel bargeboards with LED downlights
- Water heater
- Open plan lounge and kitchen
- Hard wearing vinyl floor in 'Almeria'
- Framed mirror with shelf and coat hooks
- Stylish feature pendant lights with edison bulbs
- Thermaglas uPVC double glazed windows
- 60mm bonded walls for increased thermal efficiency
- Lagged underfloor pipes
- 'Nebraska Oak' woodgrain with 'Jackson Pine' contrast
- Large fixed 'L' shape sofa with new extra wide foldout occasional bed and scatter cushions
- New curtains to front aspect and rear windows
- Rear dining area with seating for up to six and freestanding table
- Wall mounted pull down fixed double bed
- Full height single wardrobe
- Dressing area with mirror and drawer unit
- Integrated under counter fridge
- Integrated microwave
- 2 burner gas hob with extractor fan
- Rectangular sink bowl with drainer and under counter bin
- Stylish solid kitchen doors in 'light grey' perfect touch
- Tile effect acrylic kitchen splashback
- Under cupboard LED strip lighting
- Fixed water heater cupboard with full height single wardrobe
- Large shower enclosure
- Heated electric towel radiator
- Dual flush contemporary w/c
- Vanity cupboard with sink
- Shaver socket and extractor fan
- Double bed in main bedroom with lift up storage
- Fire extinguisher
- 2 x carbon monoxide detectors
- 10 year smoke detector
If we do not have what you are looking for in our available stock, we can order any of the models shown and have them delivered directly to you from our manufacturers.
- Other Optional Extra's are available on request
If you are interested in this holiday home submit an enquiry form & a member of our customer service team will get back to you OR Call our sales team to discuss your enquiries: 01837 680100