Incredibly good value for money, combining practicality with timeless style.
The 2024 Swift Burgundy static caravan is a holiday home that can keep up with the pace of modern life and being incredibly good value for money is just one of it's many benefits.
There is a cool 'Botanical' colour scheme throughout the living area which works extremely well with the neutral tone of the fixed L-shaped seating in the lounge and dinette area. The lounge has a full length window (optional patio doors are available) helping you to make the most of those scenic views. The furniture here consists of a matching coffee table and entertainment unit in 'Nebraska Oak' and a contemporary electric fire.
The kitchen is u-shaped and has a mixture of low level and wall shaker style units in Matt Mussel that are all complimented by stylish worktops. A number of appliances come as standard including a 4 burner gas hob, glass fronted oven and grill, integrated fridge/freezer and an integrated microwave.
The Burgundy is available as a two or three bedroom caravan with some of the larger models having a quirky single bed layout in one of the twin rooms. One bed also stores under the other in one of the twins. All bedrooms are fitted with a wooden headboard, bedside shelf units, overbed storage and wardrobes. The main bedroom has a vanity area with mirror and socket and models of 36x12 and upward have an ensuite WC.
The family shower room has a white three piece suite with modern shower cubicle and LED vanity spotlights.
The Swift Burgundy has all of the features that your family deserves and is beautifully decorated throughout, call us now on 01837 680100 for more information or come and see for yourself all that this superb holiday home has to offer. Our Sales Centres are open six day a week and no appointments are necessary.
Imagery may show optional specification.
All props are for photographic purposes only.
Key Selling Points
- Full length window offering scenic view
- Modern furniture in 'Tisano Oak' with complimentary new soft furnishings
- Double door integrated fridge and freezer
- Luxury Duvalay mattresses on all beds
- Shaker style kitchen doors
- Practical family shower room
- Ensuite to master bedroom in 36ft and upward models
- Fusion galvanised chassis with finish warranted for 10 years
- Bonded ‘sandwich’ exterior wall construction for greater strength
- Coated steel pantile roof
- Distinctive precoated 'folded' steel bargeboards with LED lighting to front aspect
- Sandstone woodgrain textured aluminium cladding
- uPVC windows with push-button security locks
- PVC gutters and down pipes
- Low energy exterior light
- Gas water heater
- Luxury carpet with underlay throughout
- Laminate effect vinyl flooring in kitchen/dining/bathrooms
- Low energy LED lighting throughout
- ‘Tisano Oak’ woodgrain
- USB double socket
- Good provision of double electric sockets throughout
- Hallway door to 35ft models
- 'Spring Green' soft furnishing scheme
- Excellent thermal performance
- 50mm insulation in floor
- 90mm insulation in roof
- 30mm insulation in walls
- Lagged underfloor pipes
- Full length window offering scenic view
- Fixed L-shape sofa with fold out occasional bed
- Coffee table
- Lined curtains with tie backs and voiles
- New fireplace design with contemporary Optiflame stove feature
- Framed picture
- Dining area with fixed style seating, free-standing table and two cylinder stools
- ‘Shaker’ style kitchen doors in Matt Mussel with door knob handles and cup pulls for the drawers
- New Thetford 'Cocina' glass fronted oven, grill and electronic ignition with improved door function, higher temperatures, burner rating and heat up times
- 4-burner gas hob with electronic ignition
- ‘A+’ rated double door freestanding fridge and freezer
- Integrated microwave
- Stainless steel sink/drainer
- 40mm laminate work tops with matching upstands in brown Dakato Oak finish
- Cooker hood with extractor fan vented outside
- Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower in main bathroom
- LED vanity spot lights
- Dual flush WC
- Extractor fan in main bathroom
- Ensuite WC to 36ft and upward models
- One bed stores under the other for extra space in one twin bedroom
- Duvalay mattress to all beds
- Wooden headboard(s)
- Bedside shelf units and overbed storage
- Vanity area with mirror and socket
- New TV sockets & Co-Ax to all bedrooms plus booster- except 28x12 2 Bed
- Fire extinguisher
- 10 year smoke detector
- 2 x carbon monoxide detectors
If we do not have what you are looking for in our available stock, we can order any of the models shown below and have them delivered directly to you from our manufacturers.
- Other Optional Extra's are available on request.
If you are interested in this holiday home submit an enquiry form & a member of our customer service team will get back to you OR Call our sales team to discuss your enquiries: 01837 680100