If someone in your home will be watching the TV while you are on holiday, you will need an additional TV Licence to watch the set in your Holiday Home or Static Caravan.


But if your set is never in use at both locations at the same time you are OK.


For more information check the official TV licensing website here http://www.tvlicensing.co.uk/check-if-you-need-one/for-your-home/second-home-aud8

Leave a Comment