Incredibly good value for money, combining practicality with timeless style.
The 2019 Swift Burgundy static caravan is a holiday home that can keep up with the pace of modern life and being incredibly good value for money is just one of it's many benefits.
There is a cool colour scheme throughout the living area which works extremely well with the checked fixed L-shaped seating in the lounge and dinette area. The lounge has a full length window (optional patio doors are available) helping you to make the most of those scenic views. There is a matching coffee table and entertainment unit and a contemporary electric fire.
The kitchen is u-shaped and has a mixture of low level and wall shaker style units in Matt Mussel that are all complimented by stylish worktops. A number of appliances come as standard including a 4 burner gas hob, glass fronted oven and grill, A+ rated double door freestanding fridge and freezer. There is also ample space for a microwave.
The Burgundy is available as a two or three bedroom caravan with the larger three models having a quirky single bed layout in one of the twin rooms. One bed also stores under the other in one of the twins. All bedrooms are fitted with a wooden headboard, bedside shelf units, overbed storage and wardrobes. The main bedroom has a vanity area with mirror and socket and the larger 2 & 3 bed models have an ensuite WC.
The family shower room has a white three piece suite with modern shower cubicle and LED vanity spotlights.
The Swift Burgundy has all of the features that your family deserves and is beautifully decorated throughout, call us now on 01837 680100 for more information or if you don't want to take our word for it, come and see for yourself what this superb holiday home has to offer. Our Sales Centres are open six day a week and no appointments are necessary.
Imagery may show optional specification.
All props are for photographic purposes only.
- Wide angled front bay window to provide a panaromic view
- Modern furniture in 'Tisano Oak' with complimentary new soft furnishings
- Double door integrated fridge and freezer
- Luxury Duvalay mattresses on all beds
- Shaker style kitchen doors
- Practical family shower room
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Gas water heater
- Luxury carpet with underlay throughout
- Laminate effect vinyl flooring in kitchen/dining/bathrooms
- Low energy LED lighting throughout
- ‘Tisano Oak’ woodgrain
- USB double socket
- Good provision of double electric sockets throughout
- Hallway door to 35ft models
- 'Spring Green' soft furnishing scheme
- Fusion galvanised chassis with finish warranted for 10 years
- Bonded ‘sandwich’ exterior wall construction for greater strength
- Coated steel pantile roof
- New distinctive moulded GRP bargeboards
- Sandstone woodgrain textured aluminium cladding
- uPVC windows with push-button security locks
- PVC gutters and down pipes
- Low energy exterior light
- Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower in main bathroom
- LED vanity spot lights
- Dual flush WC
- Extractor fan in main bathroom
- One bed stores under the other for extra space in one twin bedroom
- Duvalay mattress to all beds
- Wooden headboard(s)
- Bedside shelf units and overbed storage
- Vanity area with mirror and socket
- Excellent thermal performance
- 50mm insulation in floor
- 90mm insulation in roof
- 30mm insulation in walls
- Lagged underfloor pipes
- ‘Shaker’ style kitchen doors in Matt Mussel with door knob handles and cup pulls for the drawers
- New Thetford 'Cocina' glass fronted oven, grill and electronic ignition with improved door function, higher temperatures, burner rating and heat up times
- 4-burner gas hob with electronic ignition
- ‘A+’ rated double door freestanding fridge and freezer
- Microwave oven location
- Stainless steel sink/drainer
- 40mm laminate work tops with matching upstands in brown Dakato Oak finish
- Cooker hood with extractor fan vented outside
- Full length window offering scenic view
- Fixed L-shape sofa with fold out occasional bed
- Coffee table
- Lined curtains with tie backs and voiles
- Contemporary electric fire
- Framed picture
- Dining area with fixed style seating, free-standing table and two cylinder stools
- Fire extinguisher
- 10 year smoke detector
- 2 x carbon monoxide detectors
- 2019 Swift Burgundy 28x12 2 Bed£26935.00
- 2019 Swift Burgundy 32x12 2 Bed£28265.00
- 2019 Swift Burgundy 35x12 2 Bed£30270.00
- 2019 Swift Burgundy 35x12 3 Bed£31250.00
All prices are effective from Sept 2018. All of the prices listed are for standard models and include VAT. These are 'ex-works' prices and therefore do not include the cost of siting, commissioning (including connections) and transportation unless otherwise stated. 'Bring-on’ charges levied by parks are also excluded. Swift reserve the right to alter any specifications and prices at any time as materials and conditions demand.
- 'Thermaglas' uPVC double glazing
- Front 'Aspect' French doors- only on double glazed models
- Environmental exterior
- Condensing gas combi-boiler central heating and hot water system
- Radiator thermostats
- Radiator in en-suite
- 'SwiftShield' stain resistant fabric
- Electric plinth heaters and towel rails
- Wireless programmable room thermostat with gas central heating
- TV sockets & Co-Ax to all bedrooms plus booster- except 28' x 12' 2 bed
- Shaving socket in bathroom
- Bluetooth audio connection to lounge ceiling speakers
- Integrated microwave oven
- Freestanding dining table and freestanding chairs
If we do not have what you are looking for in our available stock, we can order any of the models shown below and have them delivered directly to you from our manufacturers.