The 2022 S-Pod 6 ticks all the boxes and will provide you with everything you need for the perfect family holiday.
With the S-Pod 6 you have a one-piece contemporary sloping roof and black glass feature panels. The exterior is well built with a galvanised lower chassis with finish warranted for 10 years, coated steel pantile roof and CanExel high density wood composite cladding. The exterior walls also have extra strength and UPVC double glazing comes as standard. LED canopy lights are also fitted.
Inside the living area you'll find a sofa that can be pulled down to make an extra wide double bed, a TV unit with TV point, electric fire and there are also new curtains to the front aspect and rear windows for the 2022 season. Leading on from the lounge and you reach the dining area which has a gas assisted dining table, bench style seating, drum stools and a TV. There is also a wall mounted pull down fixed double bed.
The kitchenette provides you with a great space for preparing light meals and snacks and includes a domestic style rectangular sink, two burner gas hob, integrated microwave and under counter fridge.
In the shower room you'll find a large shower cubicle, sink, shaver socket, dual flush WC, extractor fan, heated electric towel rail and plenty of storage space for towels and toiletries.
The unique 22x12ft S-Pod 6 also boasts a stylish mezzanine complete with twin beds which is accessed via a small ladder near the dining area.
For further information please call us on 01837 680100. The 2022 Swift S-Pod 6 really does need to be seen to be appreciated. To view this first class model or any of the range from Swift, call into one of our Sales Centres. Please check that the model you wish to see is in stock before making your journey.
Imagery may show optional specification.
All props are for photographic purposes only.
- New fixed pull down double bed in dining area
- Contemporary, light interior
- Large fixed ‘L’ shape sofa with foldout occasional bed and scatter cushions
- Spacious shower room
- Access ladder to high level double or twin bed in bunk area with clever storage
- Fixed boiler cupboard with full height single wardrobe
- Kitchen with 2 burner hob, optional full oven, 4 burner hob and grill, microwave, round sink and pull-out worktop extension in drawer
- 2KW Optiflame® electric stove feature fire with dedicated wall mounted TV position above fireplace for 40" TV
- Water heater
- Open plan lounge and kitchen
- Hard wearing vinyl floor in 'Almeria'
- White switches and sockets with dedicated USB points
- Dedicated TV position above fireplace
- Framed mirror with shelf and coat hooks
- Stylish feature pendant lights with edison bulbs
- 300W plinth heater and electric radiator
- Galvanised lower chassis with finish warranted for 10 years
- Coated steel pantile roof
- CanExel high density wood composite cladding with durable realistic wood grain texture in Cliffside with anthracite glazing
- PVC gutters and downpipes to the rear
- Bonded ‘sandwich’ exterior wall construction for greater strength
- Exclusive high peaked style roof with vaulted ceiling
- Fully glazed front with glass feature panelling and single opening door
- Contemporary LED canopy downlights
- Distinctive folded steel bargeboards with LED downlights
- Large shower enclosure
- Heated electric towel radiator
- Dual flush contemporary w/c
- Vanity cupboard with sink
- Shaver socket and extractor fan
- Access ladder to high level double or twin beds with flush fitting downlights in bunk area
- Thermaglas uPVC double glazed windows
- 60mm bonded walls for increased thermal efficiency
- Lagged underfloor pipes
- Integrated under counter fridge
- Integrated microwave
- 2 burner gas hob with extractor fan
- Rectangular sink bowl with drainer and under counter bin
- Stylish solid kitchen doors in 'light grey' perfect touch
- Tile effect acrylic kitchen splashback
- Under cupboard LED strip lighting
- Pull-out worktop extension in drawer
- Copper finish taps and handles to kitchen units
- Fixed water heater cupboard with full height single wardrobe
- Access ladder to high level double or twin beds
- Additional storage behind ladder
- 'Nebraska Oak' woodgrain with 'Jackson Pine' contrast
- Large fixed 'L' shape sofa with new extra wide foldout occasional bed and scatter cushions
- Large under-sofa storage drawers
- 2KW Optiflame® electric stove feature fire
- New curtains to front aspect and rear windows
- Rear dining area with seating for up to six and freestanding table
- Wall mounted pull down fixed double bed
- Full height single wardrobe
- Dressing area with mirror and drawer unit
- "Bunk bed area features two 230V sockets, USB points and rear ventilation windows
- Fire extinguisher
- 2 x carbon monoxide detectors
- 10 year smoke detector
- 2022 Swift S-Pod 6 22x12£51,458
All prices are effective from Sept 2021. All of the prices listed are for standard models and include VAT. These are 'ex-works' prices and therefore do not include the cost of siting, commissioning (including connections) and transportation unless otherwise stated. 'Bring-on’ charges levied by parks are also excluded. Swift reserve the right to alter any specifications and prices at any time as materials and conditions demand.
- Other Optional Extra's are available on request
If we do not have what you are looking for in our available stock, we can order any of the models shown below and have them delivered directly to you from our manufacturers.