Atlas Debonair WCF
The 2021 Atlas Debonair Wheelchair Access Static Caravan provides country style living for everyone. This wheelchair accessible holiday home provides comfortable, modern accommodation in true Atlas style.
The entrance to this holiday home is via a wide low threshold entrance door which leads into the open plan living area which is bright and spacious with plenty of room to move around. There is a free standing suite which pulls out into a sofa bed if required, fire place with TV point above, a free standing dining table and chairs and modern kitchen fitted with contemporary units and low height work surfaces. A integrated oven and grill with 4 ring hob and an integrated fridge freezer comes as standard.
This holiday home has two bedrooms, the master bedroom has a double bed with access hoist, a range of fitted units and over bed reading lights. The twin room has two 3ft single beds, an access hoist, storage and over bed reading lights. Both bedrooms are accessed via sliding doors.
The bathroom consists of a full wet room which includes a non slip floor, hand rails and pull down shower seat.
The new Debonair Wheelchair Access static caravan is a welcome addition to the already incredible range from Atlas. To find out more about this holiday home or to arrange a viewing, please call our Devon Sales Centre on 01837 680100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Take the interactive tour.
Imagery may show optional specification.
All props are for photographic purposes only.
- Free standing suite complete with scatter cushions
- Free standing table and chairs
- Integrated oven and grill with 4 ring hob and electric ignition
- Pull out bed to lounge
- Low energy lighting
- Sockets with USB port
- Recirculating electric cooker hood
- Over bed designer reading lights
- En‑suite WC to master bedroom
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Exterior fan to main bathroom/shower room
- Appliance shelf and socket
- Wide, low threshold entrance door
- Wide corridor access
- Full wet room facility with support handles
- Low height kitchen work surfaces
- Pull out bed to lounge
- 3ft single bed to twin room
- Access hoist in main bed and twin room
- TV point above fireplace
- Gas water heater- 11 litre capacity
- Net curtains or voiles
- Low energy LED lighting throughout
- Tongue & grooved P5 moisture resistant flooring
- Flush internal doors with satin steel handles
- Venetian blinds to kitchen/shower/ensuite/bathroom
- Vaulted ceiling throughout
- Painted chassis
- Woodgrain aluminium cladding
- Exterior light(s)
- Soft close toilet seat(s)
- Extractor fan to main shower/bathroom
- All showers are fitted with thermostatic mixer valves
- Freestanding metal bed frames with interior sprung mattresses
- Underfloor insulation
- Lagged underfloor pipes
- Electric extractor hood
- 4 burner hob with electric ignition
- Soft close hinges to doors throughout
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Freestanding suite
- Fold out occasional bed
- Freestanding dining table and chairs
- Scatter cushions to lounge
- Electric fire
- Smoke detector
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fire extinguisher
- Emergency escape windows
- 2020 Atlas Debonair WCF 39x12 2 Bed£39.344.82
All prices are effective from Sept 2019. All of the prices listed are for standard models and include VAT. These are 'ex-works' prices and therefore do not include the cost of siting, commissioning (including connections) and transportation unless otherwise stated. 'Bring-on’ charges levied by parks are also excluded. Atlas reserve the right to alter any specifications and prices at any time as materials and conditions demand.
- Gas Central Heating
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Pre-galvanised chassis or fully galvanised chassis
- Other Optional Extra's are available on request
If we do not have what you are looking for in our available stock, we can order any of the models shown below and have them delivered directly to you from our manufacturers.