Swift S-Pod 6
The S-Pod 6 ticks all the boxes. Just like the S-Pod 4 it's the same versatile pod but it's now available to sleep six!
The 2019 Swift S-Pod 6 will provide you with everything you need for the perfect family holiday.
With the S-Pod 6 you can expect to see lots of improvements and we're certain that this new addition to the Swift range is going to be very popular with our customers.
With the S-Pod 6 you have the same one-piece contemporary sloping roof and black glass feature panels. The exterior is well built with a galvanised lower chassis with finish warranted for 10 years, coated steel pantile roof and CanExel high density wood cladding. The exterior walls also have extra strength and UPVC double glazing comes as standard. LED canopy lights are also fitted.
Inside the S-Pod 6 and you have a larger space that offers a different layout. In the living area you'll find a sofa that can be pulled down to make a double bed, a TV unit with TV point and an electric fire. Leading on from the lounge and you reach the dining area which has a gas assisted dining table that cleverly converts into another double bed, bench style seating, drum stools and a TV.
The kitchenette provides you with a great space for preparing light meals and snacks and includes a sink, oven with hob, integrated microwave and under counter fridge.
The shower room is larger than in the standard S-Pod, here you'll find a large shower cubicle, sink, shaver socket, dual flush WC, extractor fan, heated electric towel rail and plenty of storage space for towels and toiletries.
The unique S-Pod 6 also boasts a stylish mezzanine complete with twin beds which is accessed via a small ladder near the dining area.
For further information please call us on 01837 680100. The 2019 Swift S-Pod 6 really does need to be seen to be appreciated. To view this first class model or any of the range from Swift, call into one of our Sales Centres. Please check that the model you wish to see is in stock before making your journey.
Imagery may show optional specification.
All props are for photographic purposes only.
- Contemporary, light interior
- Large fixed ‘L’ shape sofa with foldout occasional bed and scatter cushions
- Spacious shower room
- Access ladder to high level double or twin bed in bunk area with clever storage
- Fixed boiler cupboard with full height single wardrobe
- Kitchen with 2 burner hob, optional full oven, 4 burner hob and grill, microwave, round sink and pull-out worktop extension in drawer
- 2KW Optiflame® electric stove feature fire with dedicated wall mounted TV position above fireplace for 40"" TV
- Water heater
- Open plan lounge and kitchen
- 'Nebraska Oak' woodgrain with 'Jackson Pine' contrast
- Hard wearing vinyl floor in French Oak
- White switches and sockets with dedicated USB points
- Dedicated TV position above fireplace
- Large fixed 'L' shape sofa with foldout occasional bed and scatter cushions
- Large under-sofa storage drawers
- 2KW Optiflame® electric stove feature fire
- Framed mirror with shelf and coat hooks
- Stylish feature pendant lights with edison bulbs
- Concertina blinds to all front aspect and rear windows
- 300W plinth heater and electric radiator
- Galvanised lower chassis with finish warranted for 10 years
- Coated steel pantile roof
- CanExel high density wood composite cladding with durable realistic wood grain texture in Cliffside with anthracite glazing
- PVC gutters and downpipes to the rear
- Bonded ‘sandwich’ exterior wall construction for greater strength
- Exclusive high peaked style roof with vaulted ceiling
- Fully glazed front with glass feature panelling and single opening door
- Contemporary LED canopy downlights
- Distinctive folded steel bargeboards with LED downlights
- Large shower enclosure
- Heated towel rail
- Dual flush contemporary w/c
- Vanity cupboard with sink
- Shaver socket and extractor fan
- Thermaglas uPVC double glazed windows
- 60mm bonded walls for increased thermal efficiency
- Lagged underfloor pipes
- Integrated under counter fridge
- Integrated microwave
- 2 burner gas hob with extractor fan
- Round sink bowl with loose drainer
- Stylish solid kitchen doors in 'light grey' perfect touch
- Tile effect acrylic kitchen splashback
- Under cupboard LED strip lighting
- Pull-out worktop extension in drawer
- Copper finish taps and handles to kitchen units
- Rear dining area with seating up to six and fixed gas assisted telescopic table which makes into a double bed
- Fixed water heater cupboard with full height single wardrobe
- Second wall mounted dedicated TV position
- Access ladder to high level double or twin beds
- Additional storage behind ladder
- Bunk bed area features two 230V sockets, USB points and rear ventilation windows
- Fire extinguisher
- 2 x carbon monoxide detectors
- 10 year smoke detector
- 2019 Swift S-Pod 6£42.201.92
All prices are effective from Dec 2018. All of the prices listed are for standard models and include VAT. These are 'ex-works' prices and therefore do not include the cost of siting, commissioning (including connections) and transportation unless otherwise stated. 'Bring-on’ charges levied by parks are also excluded. Swift reserve the right to alter any specifications and prices at any time as materials and conditions demand.
- Condensing gas combi-boiler central heating and hot water system with towel radiator in washroom and 2 x 1600W plinth heaters
- Sierra Brown CanExel cladding with anthracite glazing
- Acadia Green CanExel cladding with anthracite glazing
- 'SwiftShield' lounge fabric
- Bluetooth audio connection to lounge ceiling speakers
- Full oven, 4 burner hob and grill
- Front French double doors
If we do not have what you are looking for in our available stock, we can order any of the models shown below and have them delivered directly to you from our manufacturers.