Swift Moselle Lodge
All year round residential living in an affordable price bracket.
The 2019 Swift Moselle Lodge was an extremely popular holiday home last season and when you see all that you get for it's exceptional value, it's clear to see why.
The Moselle Lodge comes in a two bedroom layout with a high level of residential specification throughout. The bedrooms are luxurious with a spacious master bedroom with king size bed and lift up storage, a vanity area with mirror and socket and an ensuite bathroom. There is also a TV socket. The second bedroom is a twin room with two single beds. Both bedrooms have Duvalay mattresses and plenty of storage. There is also a family bathroom with bath and shower overhead.
Luxury carpets are fitted to the lounge and bedrooms and laminate effect vinyl flooring is fitted in the kitchen/dining and bathrooms. Furniture in the Swift Moselle Lodge is finished in a Tisano Oak woodgrain effect finish.
The living area is invitingly attractive with a comfy L-shaped sofa and co-ordinating scatter cushions and curtains. There is a coffee table with two cube stools and a contemporary electric fire with wood framed fireplace. Provision has been made for a flat screen TV (up to 32") with Sky+ connection and HDMI cable. Sliding 'Aspect' front patio doors are fitted as standard and there is also a large side window.
The kitchen/dining area has been well thought out down to every last detail with a real wood finish dining table and chairs and a sleek, modern kitchen with soft close doors and drawers and under cupboard worktop feature lighting. Appliances such as integrated fridge freezer, oven, grill, gas hob and extractor hood are all included.
Central heating and double glazing come as standard.
The Swift Moselle Lodge is flawless from any angle and is a 'must have' for any holiday home buyer. Call us for more information on 01837 680100.This model and the rest of the range from Swift is available to view at our Sales Centre in Devon. Our Sales Centres are open six days a week and no appointment is necessary.
Imagery may show optional specification.
All props are for photographic purposes only.
- L-shaped sofa with occasional bed
- Optional Lux pack provides dishwasher, washing machine, kitchen Velux, and Bluetooth audio connection to lounge ceiling speakers
- Luxurious Duvalay mattress with crib 5 rated fabric on all beds
- En-suite to master bedroom with bath and overhead shower
- Spacious master bedroom with NEW king size Duvalay ‘Alba-Ortho’ high-quality orthopaedic mattress, generous storage and vanity area
- Family shower room
- Stylish, comfortable living and dining area
- Condensing gas combi-boiler central heating and hot water system
- Radiator thermostats
- Luxury carpet with underlay throughout
- Laminate effect vinyl flooring in kitchen/dining/bathrooms
- Low energy LED lighting throughout
- Modern planked ceiling system gives a smoother finish with only one central seam
- Tisano Oak woodgrain
- 'Teal' soft furnishing scheme
- Good provision of double electric sockets throughout
- Residential specification enhanced to BS3632:2015
- Strong I Beam twin-axle chassis with galvanised finish warranted for 10 years
- Bonded ‘sandwich’ exterior wall construction for greater strength
- Coated steel pantile roof
- Distinctive precoated 'folded steel bargeboards with LED lighting to front aspect(711)
- CanExel high density wood composite cladding with durable realistic wood grain texture in Mist Grey with anthracite glazing
- Sliding ‘Aspect’ front patio doors
- uPVC windows with push-button security locks
- PVC gutters and down pipes
- Windermere shower cubicle with thermostatic shower mixer, ceramic tiled feature and LED downlight in main bathroom
- Chrome finish towel radiators in main bathroom and ensuite
- Bath in en-suite with thermostatic shower over
- Dual flush WC with new soft close toilet seats
- Extractor fan in main bathroom and en-suite
- Radiator in en-suite
- New King size Duvalay 'Alba-Ortho' high-quality orthopaedic mattress providing enhanced orthopaedic care and support for backs and topped with the finest springy wool for comfort and durability
- Duvalay mattress to twin beds
- Padded headboards
- Reading lights
- TV sockets & Co-Ax to master bedroom
- Ample storage with bedside cabinets and over bed cupboards
- Vanity area with mirror and socket
- Excellent thermal performance and sound insulation
- New ‘Thermaglas’ uPVC double glazed windows and doors with improved thermal rating
- Composite SIPs- Structural Insulated Panel floor
- 200mm insulation in roof
- 95mm insulation in walls
- Lagged underfloor pipes
- New Thetford 'Cocina' glass fronted oven, grill and electronic ignition with improved door function, higher temperatures, burner rating and heat up times
- Stainless steel cooker hood with extractor fan vented outside
- 4-burner gas hob with electronic ignition
- ‘A+’ rated double door integrated fridge and freezer
- Integrated microwave oven with digital controls
- 1½ stainless steel sink/drainer
- 40mm laminate work tops with matching upstands
- Soft close drawers
- Under cupboard worktop feature lighting
- Free-standing L-shaped sofa with fold out occasional bed and scatter cushions
- Two upholstered cube stools stored under coffee table
- Contemporary electric fire in wood framed fireplace
- Provision for flat screen TV- up to 32" over fireplace and Sky+ connection with HDMI cable
- Framed wall picture
- Vertical blinds with partial curtains
- Large side window
- Real wood finish dining table with four chairs
- USB double socket
- Fire extinguisher
- 10 year smoke detector
- 2 x carbon monoxide detectors
- 2019 Swift Moselle Lodge 40x13 2 Bed - From£53.025.00
All prices are effective from Sept 2018. All of the prices listed are for standard models and include VAT. These are 'ex-works' prices and therefore do not include the cost of siting, commissioning (including connections) and transportation unless otherwise stated. 'Bring-on’ charges levied by parks are also excluded. Swift reserve the right to alter any specifications and prices at any time as materials and conditions demand.
- CanExel exterior in Acadia Green with anthracite glazing
- CanExel exterior in Sierra Brown wood finish with rustic oak glazing
- 'SwiftShield' stain resistant fabric
- Wireless programmable room thermostat with gas central heating
- Lux pack - dishwasher, washing machine, kitchen Velux and Bluetooth audio connection to lounge ceiling speakers
- TV sockets & Co-Ax to all bedrooms plus booster
- Shaving socket in bathroom
If we do not have what you are looking for in our available stock, we can order any of the models shown below and have them delivered directly to you from our manufacturers.