For display purposes only. Your Holiday Home may not include all the features illustrated.
Exceptional spacious living with high quality, contemporary styling.
The 2017 Swift Whistler Lodge is the all new twin unit that has been added to the Swift range and it's definately one to shout about.
Not only is this holiday home a whopping 42'x20' but it also has a list as long as your arm of superb features.
So, where do we start? The living area is just so homely with freestanding sofa's, scatter cushions and a feature wall with 'Opti-myst feature flame fire and a 40" Sony TV over the fireplace. If music is your thing then you'll enjoy listening to some tunes on the fabulous Bose sound system. Furniture here is contemporary with a glass coffee table and shelving style feature wall divide.
The kitchen is a modern Cooke and Lewis 'Raffello' full gloss kitchen with handleless, soft close doors and under cupboard feature worktop lighting. This kitchen is super stylish with an island unit/breakfast bar and stools and glass topped dining table and chairs. There is a wine cooler, glass fronted oven, grill and hob, extractor, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave... the list is endless! And did we mention the utility room? Here you'll find a sink and freestanding washer/dryer.
There are two bedrooms in this holiday home, a king sized double and a twin. The master bedroom features an illuminated panel and LED lights in robe and pelmets as well as a LED wall mirror and vanity unit and an ensuite with walk in shower and feature wall bath. All beds have Duvalay mattresses, LED reading lights and plenty of storage. TV points are fitted in both bedrooms.
The family shower room has a white three piece suite and stone effect vanity splash backs.
The Swift Whistler Lodge is the holiday home that you've always promised yourself so indulge yourself and come and take a look at how amazing it really is. Call us today on 01837 680100 for further details or call in and see it for yourselves.
Imagery may show optional specification.
All props are for photographic purposes only.
- Bi-fold doors to both sides and floor to ceiling window maximises natural light
- Central fireplace with contemporary 'Opti-myst' feature flame fire (no heat) and Sony 40" TV above
- Bose sound system
- Modern Cooke and Lewis "Raffello" full gloss kitchen including 5 burner gas hob with wok burner, integrated fridge and freezer, microwave oven, dishwasher and wine cooler
- Comfortable free standing sofas incorporating sofa bed
- Utility room with boiler sink and integrated washer dryer
- Modern family shower room with towel radiators, illuminated vanity mirror and shaving light
- Spacious bedrooms with co-ordinated furnishings and Duvulay mattresses
- Walk-in shower enclosure with feature wall panel and bath in en-suite
- King size bed with storage and sumptuous Duvulay mattress
- Vanity area with mirror and socket behind sliding robe doors in master bedroom
- Residential specification enhanced to BS3632:2015
- Twin unit with 8ft and 12ft split
- Strong I Beam twin-axle chassis with galvanised finish warranted for 10 years
- Bonded ‘sandwich’ exterior wall construction for greater strength
- Coated steel pantile roof
- CanExel high density wood composite cladding with durable realistic wood grain texture in Cliffside with anthracite glazing
- Bi-fold doors to both sides
- Fixed full height window to front offside
- uPVC windows with push-button security locks
- PVC gutters and down pipes
- Low energy exterior light and downlights under front eaves
- Excellent thermal performance and sound insulation:
- ‘Thermaglas’ uPVC double glazed windows and doors with improved thermal rating
- Composite SIPs (Structural Insulated Panel) floor
- 200mm insulation in roof
- 95mm insulation in walls
- Lagged underfloor pipes
- ‘Hampton’ soft furnishing scheme
- 30kW gas combi-boiler central heating and hot water system
- Wireless programmable room thermostat
- Radiator thermostats
- Luxury carpet with underlay throughout
- Laminate effect vinyl flooring in kitchen/bathroom(s)
- Modern planked ceiling system gives a smoother finish with only one central seam
- Ceiling height 7ft (2.13m)
- Low energy LED ceiling lights throughout
- Tisano oak woodgrain
- USB double socket
- Greater provision of double electric sockets throughout
- Free-standing 2-3 seater sofas, fold out occasional bed and scatter cushions
- Feature glass top coffee table
- Feature wall with contemporary Opti-myst® feature flame fire (no heat) and high level TV position
- Sony® 40" TV over fireplace and Sky+ connection with HDMI cable
- Bose® sound system
- Contemporary shelving style feature wall divide near entrance door
- Full height feature radiator
- Wall mirror
- Modern Cooke and Lewis ‘Raffello’ full gloss kitchen with handleless doors
- Island unit/breakfast bar with 2 stools
- Glass fronted oven and grill with electronic ignition
- CDA lift up extractor fan
- 5-burner gas hob with central ‘Wok’ burner, electronic ignition
- ‘A+’ rated double door integrated fridge and freezer
- Integrated microwave oven with digital controls
- Wine cooler
- ‘A+’ rated integrated 12 place setting dishwasher
- 1½ stainless steel sink/drainer
- 40mm laminate work tops with matching upstands
- Soft close drawers
- Under cupboard worktop and plinth feature lighting
- Glass topped dining table with four chairs
- Dinette feature wall
- Cupboard housing boiler
- Sink unit
- Freestanding washer dryer
- Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower in main bathroom
- Walk-in shower enclosure with feature wall panel and bath in en-suite
- Stone effect vanity splash backs
- LED illuminated vanity mirrors with infrared sensor and demisting pad
- Dual flush WC with new soft close toilet seat (concealed cistern in main shower room)
- Chrome finish towel radiators
- Extractor fan in main bathroom and en-suite
- King-sized double bed in main bedroom with lift up storage, improved quality mattress and illuminated feature panel above bed
- Duvalay mattress to all beds
- Padded headboard(s)
- Decorative wall panels in master bedroom
- LED reading lights
- Provision for 32" flat screen TV in master bedroom and 15" flat screen TV positions in other bedrooms with 230V and co-ax sockets
- Ample storage with bedside cabinets and over bed cupboards
- Sliding glass robe doors to master bedroom
- Vanity area with mirror and socket behind robe doors in master bedroom
- LED lights in robe and pelmets in master bedroom
- LED lit mirror in master bedroom
2017 Swift Whistler Lodge 42x20 2 Bed - From £114,995.00
All of the prices above are for standard models and include VAT. These are 'ex-works' prices and therefore do not include the cost of siting, commissioning (including connections) and transportation unless otherwise stated. Additional charges may be made by the Park Operators.
Environmental exterior in Acadia Green CanExel- £310.00
Environmental exterior in Mist Grey CanExel- £310.00
All prices are effective from September 2016 and are inclusive of VAT. Swift reserve the right to alter any specifications and prices at any time as materials and conditions demand.
Want more information
Call us on 01837 680100 or send us your enquiry:
Make An Enquiry
Where can I keep it?
Thinking of buying a holiday home or lodge on a holiday park and don't know where to start ?
Browse our directory of holiday parks.
View Holiday Parks
Note, if your selected park does not display a vacant plot then don't worry, there may be an available plot due shortly or a new development in the planning. Just enquire on the park page for further details.