For display purposes only. Your Holiday Home may not include all the features illustrated.
An innovative, completely self contained, flexible, versatile pod and now available to sleep four.
The 2017 Swift S-Pod is a highly equipped holiday home with so much to offer from it's clever storage to it's optional double doors.
This is such a unique, self contained space that proved itself very popular last season and with even more improvements made for the 2017 season, we are sure that the S-Pod is going to be in high demand.
From the outside the S-Pod is easy on the eye with it's one-piece contemporary sloping roof and black glass feature panels. The exterior is well constructed with a glavanised lower chassis with finish warranted for 10 years, coated steel pantile roof and CanExel high density wood cladding. The exterior walls are also bonded for extra strength and UPVC double glazing comes as standard. LED canopy lights are also fitted.
Inside the S-Pod and it's compact but stylish with a sofa that cleverly pulls down into a bed, TV point, large shower cubicle and sink. You'll be amazed to find that the kitchen boasts a fridge, microwave, gas hob, hot plate and grill as well as a sink and foldaway table. Everything has been so well thought out here!
One of the main improvements for this year's S-Pod is that not only is it available as a two bed but you can also now purchase the S-Pod 4 which can accommodate up to four people making it great for families!
With so much to offer the S-Pod is definately worth a look. To view this innovative model or any of the range from Swift, call into our Devon Sales Centre and have a browse at your leisure. You won't be disappointed.
Imagery may show optional specification.
All props are for photographic purposes only.
- Foldaway bed to maintain space
- Clever storage
- Spacious innovative shower room
- Contemporary light interior
- Convenient refreshments area (S-Pod4)
- Optional sliding doors (S-Pod4)
- Self contained kitchen and microwave, 3 burner hob and hot plates, mini grill and fridge (S-Pod4)
- Corner unit with integrated fridge, shelf for TV station and shelving unit for books and DVD player (S-Pod4)
- 2nd sofa with storage space beneath for 3 hand size luggage cases, which also converts to a double bed (S-Pod4)
- Galvanised lower chassis with finish warranted for 10 years
- Coated steel pantile roof
- CanExel high density wood composite cladding with durable realistic wood grain texture in Sierra Brown
- PVC gutters and downpipes to the rear
- Bonded ‘sandwich’ exterior wall construction for greater strength
- Contemporary one-piece sloping roof
- Black glass feature panels to front aspect
- Contemporary LED canopy downlights
Interior & Living Area
- Thermaglas uPVC double glazed windows
- 60mm bonded walls for increased thermal efficiency
- Lagged underfloor pipes
Kitchen (excl S-Pod 4)
- Water heater
- Innovative pull-down bed / fold-away sofa
- Additional sofa with storage underneath / pulls out to double bed (S-Pod 4 only)
- Hard wearing vinyl floor in French Oak
- Silver switches and sockets
- Dedicated TV position in dresser unit
- Freestanding under counter fridge
- Built-in microwave
- 3 burner gas hob and hot plate
- Mini grill
- Fold away table
- Round sink bowl
- Large shower enclosure
- Heated towel rail
- Dual flush contemporary w/c
- Vanity cupboard with sink
2017 Swift S-Pod - From £21,500.00
2017 Swift S-Pod 4 - From £0.00
All of the prices above are for standard models and include VAT. These are 'ex-works' prices and therefore do not include the cost of siting, commissioning (including connections) and transportation unless otherwise stated. Additional charges may be made by the Park Operators.
Environmental exterior in Acadia Green CanExel- £273.00
All prices are effective from September 2016 and are inclusive of VAT. Swift reserve the right to alter any specifications and prices at any time as materials and conditions demand.
Want more information
Call us on 01837 680100 or send us your enquiry:
Make An Enquiry
Where can I keep it?
Thinking of buying a holiday home or lodge on a holiday park and don't know where to start ?
Browse our directory of holiday parks.
View Holiday Parks
Note, if your selected park does not display a vacant plot then don't worry, there may be an available plot due shortly or a new development in the planning. Just enquire on the park page for further details.