For display purposes only. Your Holiday Home may not include all the features illustrated.
All year round residential living in an affordable price bracket.
The 2017 Swift Moselle Lodge was an extremely popular holiday home last season and when you see all that you get for it's exceptional value, it's clear to see why.
The Moselle Lodge comes in a two bedroom layout with a high level of residential specification throughout. The bedrooms are luxurious with a spacious master bedroom with king sized double bed and lift up storage, a vanity area with mirror and socket and an ensuite bathroom. There is also a TV socket. The second bedroom is a twin room with two single beds. Both bedrooms have Duvalay mattresses and plenty of storage. There is also a family shower room.
Luxury carpets are fitted to the lounge and bedrooms and laminate effect vinyl flooring is fitted in the kitchen/dining and bathrooms. Furniture in the Swift Moselle Lodge is finished in a Tisano Oak woodgrain effect finish.
The living area is invitingly attractive with a comfy L-shaped sofa and co-ordinatig scatter cushions and curtains. There is a coffee table with two cub stools and a contemporary electric fire with wood framed fireplace. Provision has been made for a flat screen TV (up to 32") with Sky+ connection and HDMI cable. Sliding 'Aspect' front patio doors are fitted as standard and there is also a large side window.
The kitchen/dining area has been well thought out down to every last detail with a real wood finish dining table and chairs and a sleek, modern kitchen with soft close doors and drawers and under cupboard worktop feature lighting. Appliances such as integrated fridge freezer, oven, grill, gas hob and extractor hood are all included.
Central heating and double glazing come as standard.
The Swift Moselle Lodge is flawless from any angle and is a 'must have' for any holiday home buyer. This model and the rest of the range from Swift is available to view at our Sales Centre in Devon. Our Sales Centres are open six days a week and no appointment is necessary.
Imagery may show optional specification.
All props are for photographic purposes only.
- Residential specification enhanced to BS3632:2015
- Strong I Beam twin-axle chassis with galvanised finish warranted for 10 years
- Bonded ‘sandwich’ exterior wall construction for greater strength
- Coated steel pantile roof
- New distinctive moulded GRP bargeboards
- CanExel high density wood composite cladding with durable realistic wood grain texture in Mist Grey with anthracite glazing
- Sliding ‘Aspect’ front patio doors
- uPVC windows with push-button security locks
- PVC gutters and down pipes
- Low energy exterior light and downlights under front eaves
- Excellent thermal performance and sound insulation:
- New ‘Thermaglas’ uPVC double glazed windows and doors with improved thermal rating
- Composite SIPs (Structural Insulated Panel) floor
- 200mm insulation in roof
- 95mm insulation in walls
- Lagged underfloor pipes
- Condensing gas combi-boiler central heating and hot water system
- Radiator thermostats
- Luxury carpet with underlay throughout
- Laminate effect vinyl flooring in kitchen/dining/bathroom(s)
- Low energy LED lighting throughout
- Modern planked ceiling system gives a smoother finish with only one central seam
- Tisano Oak woodgrain
- USB double socket
- Good provision of double electric sockets throughout
- Free-standing L-shaped sofa with fold out occasional bed and scatter cushions
- Two upholstered cube stools stored under coffee table
- Contemporary electric fire in wood framed fireplace
- Provision for flat screen TV (up to 32") over fireplace and Sky+ connection with HDMI cable
- Framed wall picture
- Vertical blinds with partial curtains
- Large side window
- Glass fronted oven and grill with electronic ignition
- Stainless steel recirculating cooker hood
- 4-burner gas hob with electronic ignition
- ‘A+’ rated double door integrated fridge and freezer
- Location for microwave oven
- 1½ stainless steel sink/drainer
- 40mm laminate work tops with matching upstands
- Soft shut self closing drawers
- Under cupboard worktop feature lighting
- Real wood finish dining table with four chairs
- New shower cubicle with topper and LED downlight
- Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower in main bathroom
- Bath in en-suite with thermostatic shower over
- Dual flush WC with new soft close toilet seats
- Extractor fan in main bathroom and en-suite
- Radiator in en-suite
- King-sized double bed in main bedroom with lift up storage and improved quality mattress
- Duvalay mattress to all beds
- Padded headboard(s)
- Reading lights
- 15" flat screen TV position in master bedroom with 230V and co-ax sockets
- Ample storage with bedside cabinets and over bed cupboards
- Vanity area with mirror and socket
2017 Swift Moselle Lodge 40x13 2 Bed - From £47,625.00
All of the prices above are for standard models and include VAT. These are 'ex-works' prices and therefore do not include the cost of siting, commissioning (including connections) and transportation unless otherwise stated. Additional charges may be made by the Park Operators.
Environmental exterior in Acadia Green CanExel- £310.00
All prices are effective from September 2016 and are inclusive of VAT. Swift reserve the right to alter any specifications and prices at any time as materials and conditions demand.
Want more information
Call us on 01837 680100 or send us your enquiry:
Make An Enquiry
Where can I keep it?
Thinking of buying a holiday home or lodge on a holiday park and don't know where to start ?
Browse our directory of holiday parks.
View Holiday Parks
Note, if your selected park does not display a vacant plot then don't worry, there may be an available plot due shortly or a new development in the planning. Just enquire on the park page for further details.