For display purposes only. Your Holiday Home may not include all the features illustrated.
Contemporary design with class leading specification.
The 2017 Swift Moselle static caravan has always been and remains one of the most popular models in the Swift range appealing to all the family.
The new full height glazing and the option of opening 'Aspect' doors, help to create a sumptious feel throughout whilst still providing exceptional value for money.
The lounge boasts a freestanding L-shaped sofa with fold out occasional bed and there is also extra seating with two cube stools that store neatly under the coffee table. The coffee table is finished in Tisano Oak and this colour runs throughout this holiday home.
Vertical blinds with partial curtains are supplied in the lounge and there is provision for a TV over the fireplace (up to 32") and Sky+ connection to the cabinet.
The kitchen and dining area are the centrepiece of the Swift Moselle and guests will be comfortable here sitting at the dining table with real wood finish. The kitchen is u-shaped and has everything you would expect in a modern kitchen such as glass fronted oven, grill and 4 burner gas hob with recirculating cooker hood, integrated fridge freezer and undercupboard worktop feature lighting.
Available as a two or three bedroom model, the Moselle has a king sized double bed in the master bedroom with lift up storage (4'6" in 3 bed model) and two single beds in the twin room(s). Duvalay mattresses are supplied for extra comfort. All bedrooms have padded headboards, reading lights and plenty of storage.
There are two bathrooms, one family shower room and an ensuite WC in the main bedroom.
The Swift Moselle is the perfect partner for you and your family and is available to view now. For more information on this model or to arrange a viewing, call Surf Bay Leisure now on 01837 680100 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Imagery may show optional specification.
All props are for photographic purposes only.
- L-shaped sofa with occasional sofa
- Stylis, comfortable living and dining area
- Optional Lux pack provides dishwasher, washing machine, kitchen velux and Bluetooth audio connection to lounge ceiling speaker
- Luxury Duvulay mattresses on all beds
- Ensuite to master bedroom with bath and overhead shower
- Family shower room
- Spacious master bedroom with generous storage and vanity area
- Fusion galvanised chassis with finish warranted for 10 years
- Bonded ‘sandwich’ exterior wall construction for greater strength
- Coated steel pantile roof
- Distinctive moulded GRP bargeboards
- Woodgrain textured Sandy Beige aluminium cladding
- uPVC windows with push-button security locks
- PVC gutters and down pipes
- Low energy exterior light
- Excellent thermal performance:
- 50mm insulation in floor
- 90mm insulation in roof
- 30mm insulation in walls
- Lagged underfloor pipes
- Gas water heater
- Luxury carpet with underlay throughout
- Laminate effect vinyl flooring in kitchen/dining/bathroom(s)
- Low energy LED lighting throughout
- Modern planked ceiling system gives a smoother finish with only one central seam
- Tisano Oak woodgrain
- USB double socket
- Greater provision of double electric sockets throughout
- Free-standing L-shaped sofa with fold out occasional bed and scatter cushions
- Two upholstered cube stools stored under coffee table
- Contemporary electric fire in wood framed fireplace
- Provision for flat screen TV (up to 32") over fireplace and Sky+ connection to TV cabinet
- Vertical blinds with partial curtains to main lounge window
- Framed wall picture
- Glass fronted oven and grill with electronic ignition
- Stainless steel recirculating cooker hood
- 4-burner gas hob with electronic ignition
- Microwave oven location
- ‘A+’ rated double door integrated fridge and freezer
- 1½ bowl stainless steel sink/drainer
- 40mm laminate work tops with matching upstands
- Under cupboard worktop feature lighting
- Real wood finish dining table with four chairs (six in 3 bed models, 2 fold away)
- Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower in main bathroom
- Shower cubicle with topper and LED downlight
- Dual flush WC with new soft close toilet seat
- Extractor fan in main bathroom
- King-sized double bed in main bedroom with lift up storage (4'6" in 3 bed models)
- Duvalay mattress to all beds
- Padded headboard(s)
- Reading lights
- Ample storage with bedside units and over bed cupboards
- Vanity area with mirror and socket
2017 Swift Moselle 38x12 2 Bed - From £35,160.00
2017 Swift Moselle 40x12 3 Bed - From £37,415.00
All of the prices above are for standard models and include VAT. These are 'ex-works' prices and therefore do not include the cost of siting, commissioning (including connections) and transportation unless otherwise stated. Additional charges may be made by the Park Operators.
Central heating (only available with double glazing)- £1,470.00
Double glazing UPVC- £1,365.00
Environmental exterior- £273.00
All prices are effective from September 2016 and are inclusive of VAT. Swift reserve the right to alter any specifications and prices at any time as materials and conditions demand.
Want more information
Call us on 01837 680100 or send us your enquiry:
Make An Enquiry
Where can I keep it?
Thinking of buying a holiday home or lodge on a holiday park and don't know where to start ?
Browse our directory of holiday parks.
View Holiday Parks
Note, if your selected park does not display a vacant plot then don't worry, there may be an available plot due shortly or a new development in the planning. Just enquire on the park page for further details.