For display purposes only. Your Holiday Home may not include all the features illustrated.
The entry level holiday home that offers stunning value with looks to match.
The 2017 Swift Loire static caravan is the base model in the range from Swift and with seven different layouts available there is sure to be one that suits everyone.
The Loire has a new architectural front design and distinctive moulded bargeboards as well as a style coated steel pantile roof. UPVC double glazing comes as standard as does a galvanised chassis with finsih warranted for 10 years.
Inside and the Swift Loire is as fabulous as it's always been. The lounge has a large bay window that gives wide views to the outside. There is comfortable fixed L-shaped seating and a feature wall that houses the entertainment unit and contemporary electric fire. Lovely bright soft furnishings bring this space to life and give a really relaxed feel.
The fixed dinette forms part of the open plan living area with fixed seating, stools and co-ordinating dining table. The kitchen has modern units and drawers as well as an oven, grill, 4 burner gas hob and space for a microwave.
The Loire comes with a choice of two or three bedrooms and there is new handleless furniture for this season. Duvalay mattresses are supplied with each bed and one twin bed stores under the other in one twin room. There is also a vanity area and socket and overbed cupboards, wardrobes and bed side shelf units in each bedroom.
The family bathroom has a shower cubicle, toilet and sink in white with LED vanity spot lights. There is an ensuite WC in the 35x12 models.
The Swift Loire is such a great entry level holiday home and provides everything your family will need for a relaxing holiday.
Visit our Devon Sales Centre now and view the Swift Loire and other models in the Swift range. We are open six days a week and you don't need to make an appointment, just pop in and see us!
Imagery may show optional specification.
All props are for photographic purposes only.
- Comfortable sofa with fold out bed
- Well equipped kitchen with oven grill and hob
- USB lighting throughout
- Solidily constructed furniture is complimented by the new stylish upholstery scheme
- Luxury Duvulay mattresses on all beds
- Family shower room
- Ensuite to spacious master bedroom (model specific)
- Fusion galvanised chassis with finish warranted for 10 years
- Bonded ‘sandwich’ exterior wall construction for greater strength
- Coated steel pantile roof
- Distinctive moulded GRP bargeboards
- Architectural front design
- Woodgrain textured aluminium cladding
- White uPVC windows with push-button security locks
- PVC gutters and down pipes
- Low energy exterior light
- Excellent thermal performance:
- 50mm insulation in floor
- 90mm insulation in roof
- 30mm insulation in walls
- Lagged underfloor pipes
- ‘Bahia’ furnishing scheme
- Luxury carpet (with underlay throughout except bedrooms)
- Laminate effect vinyl flooring in kitchen/dining/bathroom(s)
- Low energy LED lighting throughout
- ‘Tisano Oak’ woodgrain
- USB double socket
- Good provision of double electric sockets throughout
- New hallway door
- Front bay window giving wider views and more comfortable front seating
- Fixed L-shape sofa with fold out occasional bed and loose back cushions
- Coffee table
- Lined curtains with tie backs
- Contemporary electric fire
- Window next to TV unit
- Glass fronted oven and grill with electronic ignition
- Stainless steel recirculating cooker hood
- 4-burner gas hob with electronic ignition
- Microwave oven location
- Stainless steel sink/drainer
- 30mm laminate work tops with matching upstands
- Free-standing dining table with chairs
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower in main bathroom
- LED vanity spot lights
- Dual flush WC
- Contemporary handleless furniture design and feature panels
- Lift up bed to master
- One bed stores under the other for extra space in one twin bedroom
- Duvalay mattress to all beds
- Wooden headboard(s)
- Bedside shelf units and overbed storage
- Vanity area with mirror and sock
2017 Swift Loire 28x10 2 Bed - From £21,475.00
2017 Swift Loire 32x10 2 Bed - From £22,075.00
2017 Swift Loire 35x10 3 Bed - From £23,675.00
2017 Swift Loire 28x12 2 Bed - From £22,775.00
2017 Swift Loire 32x12 2 Bed - From £23,775.00
All of the prices above are for standard models and include VAT. These are 'ex-works' prices and therefore do not include the cost of siting, commissioning (including connections) and transportation unless otherwise stated. Additional charges may be made by the Park Operators.
Central heating 10' models (only available with double glazing)- £1,207.50
Central heating 12' models (only available with double glazing)- £1,470.00
Double glazing UPVC- £1,365.00
Environmental exterior- £273.00
All prices are effective from September 2016 and are inclusive of VAT. Swift reserve the right to alter any specifications and prices at any time as materials and conditions demand.
Want more information
Call us on 01837 680100 or send us your enquiry:
Make An Enquiry
Where can I keep it?
Thinking of buying a holiday home or lodge on a holiday park and don't know where to start ?
Browse our directory of holiday parks.
View Holiday Parks
Note, if your selected park does not display a vacant plot then don't worry, there may be an available plot due shortly or a new development in the planning. Just enquire on the park page for further details.