For display purposes only. Your Holiday Home may not include all the features illustrated.
Aspirational and contemporary, distinctive and solid.
The 2017 Swift Chamonix Static Caravan is available as a 41x12 2 bedroom unit with 'Aspect' front sliding patio doors, gas central heating and double glazing coming as standard.
This holiday home is full to the rafters with high quality design, finish and build, this Caravan is the perfect holiday home for those of you looking for that extra touch of luxury.
The spacious, open plan living and dining area features a new 'Sherlock' soft furnishing scheme with luxury carpet and laminate effect vinyl flooring. There is a modern planked ceiling system that gives a smoother finish with only one central seam. Low energy LED lights are fitted throughout along with a good provision of double electric sockets.
The lounge is a great place for rest and relaxation with a three piece suite with swivel armchair complimented by tasteful scatter cushions and curtains. There is a contemporary electric fire with surround LED illumination and provision for a TV (up to 32") over the fireplace and Sky+ connection with HDMI cable.
There are two bedrooms in the Chamonix, one king sized double with ensuite shower room and a twin room with two single beds, all beds have Duvalay mattresses for added comfort. Both bedrooms have provision for flat screen TV's and are fitted with plenty of storage & over bed reading lights.
There is also a family shower room with stone effect vanity splash backs, shower cubicle, soft close toilet seat and chrome finish towel radiators.
You can view this model at our Devon Sales Centre and if you would like more information on this model, please do not hesitate in contacting us on 01837 680100 or e-mail email@example.com
Imagery may show optional specification.
All props are for photographic purposes only.
- Spacious open plan living and dining area
- Five burner gas hob with central wok, microwave and integrated double door fridge freezer. Optional dishwasher and washing machine
- Comtemporary electric fire with ambient illumination
- Ensuite (to master) family shower rooms that follow modern day trends
- Sumptuous Duvulay mattresses on all beds
- King size bed and storage underneath in master bedroom
- Luxury walk-in wardrobe
- Strong Fusion galvanised chassis with finish warranted for 10 years
- Bonded ‘sandwich’ exterior wall construction for greater strength
- Coated steel pantile roof
- New distinctive moulded GRP bargeboards
- Woodgrain textured sandstone aluminium cladding
- Sliding ‘Aspect’ front patio doors
- uPVC windows with push-button security locks
- PVC gutters and down pipes
- Low energy exterior light and downlights under front eaves
- Excellent thermal performance:
- ‘ Thermaglas’ uPVC double glazed windows and doors
- 50mm insulation in floor
- 90mm insulation in roof
- 30mm insulation in walls
- Lagged underfloor pipes
- New ‘Sherlock’ soft furnishing scheme
- Gas combi-boiler central heating and hot water system
- Radiator thermostats
- Luxury carpet with underlay throughout
- Laminate effect vinyl flooring in kitchen/dining/bathroom(s)
- Modern planked ceiling system gives a smoother finish with only one central seam
- Ceiling height 7ft (2.13m)
- Low energy LED ceiling lights throughout
- Aralie Sen woodgrain
- Modern handleless furniture doors (except kitchen)
- USB double socket
- Good provision of double electric sockets throughout
- Free-standing three piece suite with swivel armchair, fold out occasional bed and scatter cushions
- Feature coffee table
- Contemporary electric fire with new surround LED illumination
- Provision for flat screen TV (up to 32") over fireplace and Sky+ connection with HDMI cable
- Vertical blinds with partial curtains
- Two framed wall pictures
- Stainless steel recirculating cooker hood
- 5-burner gas hob with central ‘Wok’ burner, electronic ignition
- ‘A+’ rated double door integrated fridge and freezer
- Microwave oven with digital controls
- 1½ stainless steel sink/drainer
- 40mm laminate work tops with matching upstands
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Under cupboard worktop feature lighting
- Real wood finish dining table with four chairs
- Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower in main bathroom
- En-suite shower
- New shower cubicle with topper and LED downlight
- Stone effect vanity splash backs
- LED illuminated vanity mirrors
- Dual flush WC with new soft close toilet seat (concealed cistern in en-suite)
- Chrome finish towel radiators
- Radiator in en-suite
- Extractor fan in main bathroom and en-suite
- King-sized double bed in main bedroom with lift up storage, improved quality mattress and new feature panel above bed
- Duvalay mattress to all beds
- Padded headboard(s)
- LED over bed reading lights
- Provision for 32" flat screen TV in master bedroom and 15" flat screen TV positions in other bedrooms with 230V and co-ax sockets
- Ample storage with bedside cabinets and over bed cupboards
- Vanity area with mirror and socket and walk-in wardrobe in main bedroom
2017 Swift Chamonix 41x12 2 Bed - From £47,795.00
All of the prices above are for standard models and include VAT. These are 'ex-works' prices and therefore do not include the cost of siting, commissioning (including connections) and transportation unless otherwise stated. Additional charges may be made by the Park Operators.
Environmental exterior with double glazing in anthracite- £460.00
All prices are effective from September 2016 and are inclusive of VAT. Swift reserve the right to alter any specifications and prices at any time as materials and conditions demand.
Want more information
Call us on 01837 680100 or send us your enquiry:
Make An Enquiry
Where can I keep it?
Thinking of buying a holiday home or lodge on a holiday park and don't know where to start ?
Browse our directory of holiday parks.
View Holiday Parks
Note, if your selected park does not display a vacant plot then don't worry, there may be an available plot due shortly or a new development in the planning. Just enquire on the park page for further details.