For display purposes only. Your Holiday Home may not include all the features illustrated.
Incredibly good value for money, combining practicality with timeless style.
The 2017 Swift Burgundy static caravan is a holiday home that can keep up with the pace of modern life and being incredibly good value for money is just one of it's many benefits.
There is a cool colour scheme throughout the living area which works extremely well with the striped fixed L-shaped seating in the lounge and dinette area. The lounge has a full length window (optional patio doors are available) helping you to make the most of those scenic views. There is a matching coffee table and entertainment unit and a contemporary electric fire.
The kitchen is u-shaped and has a mixture of low level and wall shaker style units in Matt Mussel that are all complimented by stylish worktops. A number of appliances come as standard including a 4 burner gas hob, glass fronted oven and grill, A+ rated double door freestanding fridge and freezer. There is also ample space for a microwave.
The Burgundy is available as a two or three bedroom caravan with the larger three models having a quirky single bed layout in one of the twin rooms. One bed also stores under the other in one of the twins. All bedrooms are fitted with a wooden headboard, bedside shelf units, overbed storage and wardrobes. The main bedroom has a vanity area with mirror and socket and the 35x12 2 & 3 bed models have an ensuite WC.
The family shower room has a white three piece suite with modern shower cubicle and LED vanity spotlights.
The Swift Burgundy has all of the features that your family deserves and is beautifully decorated throughout but don't take our word for it, come and see for yourself what this superb holiday home has to offer. Our Sales Centres are open six day a week and no appointments are necessary.
Imagery may show optional specification.
All props are for photographic purposes only.
- Wide angled front bay window to provide a panaromic view
- Modern furniture in Tisano Oak with complimentary new soft furnishings
- Double door integrated fridge and freezer
- Luxury Duvulay mattresses on all beds
- Shaker style kitchen doors
- Practical family shower room
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Fusion galvanised chassis with finish warranted for 10 years
- Bonded ‘sandwich’ exterior wall construction for greater strength
- Coated steel pantile roof
- New distinctive moulded GRP bargeboards
- Sandstone woodgrain textured aluminium cladding
- uPVC windows with push-button security locks
- PVC gutters and down pipes
- Low energy exterior light
- Excellent thermal performance:
- 50mm insulation in floor
- 90mm insulation in roof
- 30mm insulation in walls
- Lagged underfloor pipes
- Gas water heater
- Luxury carpet (with underlay throughout except bedrooms)
- Laminate effect vinyl flooring in kitchen/dining/bathroom(s)
- Low energy LED lighting throughout
- ‘Tisano Oak’ woodgrain
- USB double socket
- Good provision of double electric sockets throughout
- Hallway door to 35ft models
- Full length window offering scenic view
- Fixed L-shape sofa with fold out occasional bed
- Coffee table
- Lined curtains with tie backs and voiles
- Contemporary electric fire
- Framed picture
- ‘Shaker’ style kitchen doors in Matt Mussel with door knob handles and cup pulls for the drawers
- Glass fronted oven and grill with electronic ignition
- 4-burner gas hob with electronic ignition
- ‘A+’ rated double door freestanding fridge and freezer
- Microwave oven location
- Stainless steel sink/drainer
- 40mm laminate work tops with matching upstands in brown Dakato Oak finish
- Dining area with fixed style seating, free-standing table and two cylinder stools
- Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower in main bathroom
- LED vanity spot lights
- Dual flush WC
- One bed stores under the other for extra space in one twin bedroom
- Duvalay mattress to all beds
- Wooden headboard(s)
- Bedside shelf units and overbed storage
- Vanity area with mirror and socket
2017 Swift Burgundy 28x12 2 Bed - From £24,125.00
2017 Swift Burgundy 32x12 2 Bed - From £25,325.00
2017 Swift Burgundy 35x12 2 Bed - From £27,125.00
2017 Swift Burgundy 35x12 3 Bed - From £27,975.00
All of the prices above are for standard models and include VAT. These are 'ex-works' prices and therefore do not include the cost of siting, commissioning (including connections) and transportation unless otherwise stated. Additional charges may be made by the Park Operators.
Central heating (only available with double glazing)- £1,470.00
Double glazing UPVC- £1,365.00
Environmental exterior- £273.00
All prices are effective from September 2016 and are inclusive of VAT. Swift reserve the right to alter any specifications and prices at any time as materials and conditions demand.
Want more information
Call us on 01837 680100 or send us your enquiry:
Make An Enquiry
Where can I keep it?
Thinking of buying a holiday home or lodge on a holiday park and don't know where to start ?
Browse our directory of holiday parks.
View Holiday Parks
Note, if your selected park does not display a vacant plot then don't worry, there may be an available plot due shortly or a new development in the planning. Just enquire on the park page for further details.