For display purposes only. Your Holiday Home may not include all the features illustrated.
Up to the minute, open plan living with covered decked area
The 2017 Swift Bordeaux Escape static caravan is another fabulous addition to the ever growing range from Swift.
The Bordeaux Escape is available as a 38 x 12 2 bed and 40x12 3 bed model that comes complete with it's own decking area, a must have for those gorgeous summer evenings!
This model boasts spacious 'open plan' living and comes complete with a high standard of fixtures and fittings making it the perfect holiday retreat. There are sliding front 'Aspect patio doors and free-standing sofas in the lounge, plus a contemporary dining table and chairs.
The warm and homely furnishings include grey freestanding sofas with brown and mustard scatter cushions for an up-to-date look. Plus a lounge picture and mirror to make it more homely.
Kitchen worktops are in a cream colour with stone grey soft close doors. A 4 burner gas hob, glass fronted oven and grill, cooker hood and fridge freezer come as standard and there is also space for a microwave. There is also a coffee table, dining table, chairs and fire surround all finished in 'Aralie Sen'.
The main bedroom features a lift up storage bed with high specification furniture, lighting and fittings plus vanity cupboards. Duvalay mattresses are supplied with all beds.
The family shower room has a large shower cubicle and there is an ensuite to the master bedroom.
Key options include double glazing and gas central heating.
If you would like more information on this model or would like to arrange a visit, please do not hesitate in contacting our Devon Sales Centre on 01837 680100 or e-mail email@example.com
Imagery may show optional specification.
All props are for photographic purposes only.
- Contemporary electric fire and fireplace
- Cost effective low energy LED lightiing throughout
- Warm and inviting soft furnishings
- Modern dining table and chairs for entertaining
- Large contemporary new shower cubicle
- Luxury Duvulay mattresses on all beds
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Generous storage for clothes
- Well covered decking area
- Fusion galvanised chassis with finish warranted for 10 years
- Bonded ‘sandwich’ exterior wall construction for greater strength
- Coated steel pantile roof
- New distinctive moulded GRP bargeboards
- Woodgrain textured Sandy Beige aluminium cladding
- Covered integrated 5ft deck with balustrade
- Sliding ‘Aspect’ front patio doors
- uPVC Rustic Oak effect windows with push-button security locks
- PVC gutters and down pipes
- Low energy exterior light
- Excellent thermal performance:
- 50mm insulation in floor
- 90mm insulation in roof
- 30mm insulation in walls
- Lagged underfloor pipes
- Luxury carpet with underlay throughout
- Laminate effect vinyl flooring in kitchen/dining/bathroom(s)
- ‘Aralie Sen’ woodgrain
- Low energy LED lighting throughout
- USB double socket
- Good provision of double electric sockets throughout
- Free-standing two piece suite with fold out occasional bed and scatter cushions
- Pull out sofa bed mechanism
- Two upholstered cube stools stored under coffee table
- Coffee table
- Contemporary electric fire
- Wood framed fireplace shallower for improved TV viewing angles (on electric fire only)
- Mirror above fireplace
- Framed wall picture
- Soft close on kitchen units
- Glass fronted oven and grill with electronic ignition
- Stainless steel recirculating cooker hood
- 4-burner gas hob with electronic ignition
- Microwave oven location
- ‘A+’ rated double door integrated fridge and freezer
- Stainless steel sink/drainer
- 40mm laminate work tops with upstands
- Freestanding dining suite with 4 chairs (two fold away chairs in 3 bedroom model)
- Large shower cubicle with glass sliding door and thermostatic shower in main bathroom
- Shower cubicle with topper
- LED vanity spot lights
- Dual flush WC
- Radiator in en-suite
- Acrylic splash backs with green glass look
- Double bed in main bedroom with lift up storage
- Duvalay mattress to all beds
- Padded headboard(s)
- Over bed reading lights
- Under locker LED strip lights
- Bedside cabinets and overbed storage
- Vanity area with mirror and socket
2017 Swift Bordeaux Escape 38x12 2 Bed - From £33,015.00
2017 Swift Bordeaux Escape 40x12 3 Bed - From £34,325.00
All of the prices above are for standard models and include VAT. These are 'ex-works' prices and therefore do not include the cost of siting, commissioning (including connections) and transportation unless otherwise stated. Additional charges may be made by the Park Operators.
Central heating (only available with double glazing)- £1,470.00
Double glazing UPVC- £1,365.00
Environmental exterior- £273.00
All prices are effective from September 2016 and are inclusive of VAT. Swift reserve the right to alter any specifications and prices at any time as materials and conditions demand.
Want more information
Call us on 01837 680100 or send us your enquiry:
Make An Enquiry
Where can I keep it?
Thinking of buying a holiday home or lodge on a holiday park and don't know where to start ?
Browse our directory of holiday parks.
View Holiday Parks
Note, if your selected park does not display a vacant plot then don't worry, there may be an available plot due shortly or a new development in the planning. Just enquire on the park page for further details.