For display purposes only. Your Holiday Home may not include all the features illustrated.
Stylishly furnished, comfortable and exceptional value for money.
The 2017 Swift Bordeaux static caravan is for those who are ready for anything. The Bordeaux has always been a firm favourite and has gone from strength to strength over the years and this year's model is no exception.
The living area has been designed with style and comfort in mind and is a real haven with a citrus and warm grey theme that gives an uplifting feel. There is a freestanding two piece suite and co-ordinating scatter cushions and a coffee table with cube stools that store underneath for convenience. In the dining area you will find a freestanding dining table and chairs for entertaining.
The u-shaped kitchen offers plenty of worktop space and soft close on all of the modern kitchen units. You'll have everything you could need appliance wise too with a glass fronted oven, grill, 4 burner gas hob and overhead cooker hood. There is also a double door integrated fridge freezer and space for a microwave oven.
The Bordeaux comes as either a two or three bedroom holiday home and in a choice of two sizes in each. The master bedroom has a king sized double bed with lift up storage (4'6" in 33ft 2 bed Bordeaux and 3 bed models) and single beds in the twin room(s). Luxury Duvalay mattresses are supplied on all beds.
Moving on to the bathrooms and you'll find a large shower cubicle with sliding glass door in the main shower room and a sink and toilet all in white. There is also an ensuite WC in the master bedroom.
The sophistication of the Swift Bordeaux needs to be seen to be appreciated, the Bordeaux and all other models in the Swift range for the 2017 season are on display now at our Devon Sales Centre. Feel free to pop in and see us or call us for more information on 01837 680100.
Imagery may show optional specification.
All props are for photographic purposes only.
- Contemporary electric fire and fireplace
- Cost effective low energy LED lightiing throughout
- Warm and inviting soft furnishings
- Modern dining table and chairs for entertaining
- Large contemporary new shower cubicle
- Luxury Duvulay mattresses on all beds
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Generous storage for clothes
- Fusion galvanised chassis with finish warranted for 10 years
- Bonded ‘sandwich’ exterior wall construction for greater strength
- Coated steel pantile roof
- New distinctive moulded GRP bargeboards
- Woodgrain textured Sandy Beige aluminium cladding
- uPVC windows with push-button security locks
- PVC gutters and down pipes
- Low energy exterior light
- Excellent thermal performance:
- 50mm insulation in floor
- 90mm insulation in roof
- 30mm insulation in walls
- Lagged underfloor pipes
- Gas water heater
- Luxury carpet with underlay throughout
- Laminate effect vinyl flooring in kitchen/dining/bathroom(s)
- Low energy LED lighting throughout
- USB double socket
- Good provision of double electric sockets throughout
- Free-standing two piece suite with fold out occasional bed and scatter cushions
- Pull out sofa bed mechanism
- Two upholstered cube stools stored under coffee table
- Coffee table
- Contemporary electric fire
- Wood framed fireplace shallower for improved TV viewing angles (on electric fire only)
- Mirror above fireplace
- Framed wall picture
- Soft close on kitchen units
- Glass fronted oven and grill with electronic ignition
- Stainless steel recirculating cooker hood
- 4-burner gas hob with electronic ignition
- Microwave oven location
- ‘A+’ rated double door integrated fridge and freezer
- Stainless steel sink/drainer
- 40mm laminate work tops with matching upstands
- Freestanding dining suite with 4 chairs (six in 3 bed models, 2 fold away)
- Large shower cubicle with glass sliding door and thermostatic shower in main bathroom
- Shower cubicle with topper
- LED vanity spot lights
- Dual flush WC
- Acrylic splash backs in the green glass look
- King-sized double bed in main bedroom with lift up storage (4'6" in 33ft 2 bed Bordeaux and 3 bed models)
- Duvalay mattress to all beds
- Padded headboard(s)
- Under locker LED strip lights
- Bedside cabinets and overbed storage
- Vanity area with mirror and socket
2017 Swift Bordeaux 33x12 2 Bed - From £30,155.00
2017 Swift Bordeaux 35x12 2 Bed - From £30,695.00
2017 Swift Bordeaux 38x12 2 Bed - From £31,520.00
2017 Swift Bordeaux 38x12 3 Bed - From £32,730.00
All of the prices above are for standard models and include VAT. These are 'ex-works' prices and therefore do not include the cost of siting, commissioning (including connections) and transportation unless otherwise stated. Additional charges may be made by the Park Operators.
Central heating (only available with double glazing)- £1,470.00
Double glazing UPVC- £1,365.00
Environmental exterior- £273.00
All prices are effective from September 2016 and are inclusive of VAT. Swift reserve the right to alter any specifications and prices at any time as materials and conditions demand.
Want more information
Call us on 01837 680100 or send us your enquiry:
Make An Enquiry
Where can I keep it?
Thinking of buying a holiday home or lodge on a holiday park and don't know where to start ?
Browse our directory of holiday parks.
View Holiday Parks
Note, if your selected park does not display a vacant plot then don't worry, there may be an available plot due shortly or a new development in the planning. Just enquire on the park page for further details.