For display purposes only. Your Holiday Home may not include all the features illustrated.
A more spacious option with all models being 12ft wide.
The 2017 Swift Biarritz static caravan refuses to conform with it's burnt orange, lime and warm grey colour scheme but the combination of these great colours together really works and brings this holiday home to life.
Available with two or three bedroom layout and a choice of reverse lounge and extra storage, there is a Swift Biarritz for everyone.
The exterior has a Fusion galvanised chassis that has a finish warranted for 10 years and there are full height windows to the front (to the side on RL models). The Biarritz offers excellent thermal performance and a coated steel pantile roof.
The interior is simply delightful with a spacious lounge with fixed L-shape sofa that has a fold out occasional bed and freestanding armchair. There are eye catching soft furnishings that deliver fearless style and compliment the 'Aralie Sen' woodgrain entertainment unit, coffee table and fireplace.
From the lounge you head to the dining area with it's freestanding dining table and chairs and the hub of this holiday home, the kitchen. Here you'll find white doors on the modern cupboards with stainless steel D bar handles and a range of appliances including a glass fronted oven, grill, cooker hood and integrated fridge freezer. The 'Aralie Sen' woodgrain continues here and grey worktops pull this fresh look together.
The bedrooms all have king sized double beds in the main bedroom (4'6" in 3 bed model) with lift up storage, Duvalay mattresses are supplied on all beds and there is plenty of storage in all bedrooms.
There is a family shower room where you'll find a large walk in shower and an ensuite to the master bedroom.
The Swift Biarritz is set apart from it's rivals and is finished to a premium level. Come and see for yourself at our Devon Sales Centre in Winkleigh. Feel free to browse at your leisure and get the best deals around.
Imagery may show optional specification.
All props are for photographic purposes only.
- Contemporary co-ordinated soft furnishings
- Floor to ceiling windows to flood the spacious interior with natural light
- Well considered kitchen with oven, grill hob and under counter fridge and freezer
- Family shower room with large walk-in shower
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Luxury Duvulay mattresses on all beds
- Vanity area and walk-in wardrobe
- Fusion galvanised chassis with finish warranted for 10 years
- Bonded ‘sandwich’ exterior wall construction for greater strength
- Coated steel pantile roof
- Distinctive moulded GRP bargeboards
- Woodgrain textured Sandy Beige aluminium cladding
- Full height front fixed window (to side on RL models)
- uPVC windows with push-button security locks
- PVC gutters and down pipes
- Low energy exterior light
- Excellent thermal performance:
- 50mm insulation in floor
- 90mm insulation in roof
- 30mm insulation in walls
- Lagged underfloor pipes
- Gas water heater
- Luxury carpet with underlay throughout
- Laminate effect vinyl flooring in kitchen/dining/bathroom(s)
- Low energy LED lighting throughout
- ‘Aralie Sen’ woodgrain
- USB double socket
- Good provision of double electric sockets throughout
- Fixed L-shape sofa with fold out occasional bed
- Free standing armchair
- Coffee table
- Contemporary electric fire in wood framed fireplace
- Mirror above fireplace
- Half moon up and down wall lighter
- Glass fronted oven and grill with electronic ignition
- Stainless steel recirculating cooker hood
- 4-burner gas hob with electronic ignition
- Microwave oven location
- Integrated under counter fridge and freezer
- Stainless steel sink/drainer
- 40mm laminate work tops with matching upstands
- Modern free-standing dining table and chairs (2 fold in 3 bed model)
- Framed picture over dinette (except 3 bed ET model)
- King-sized double bed in main bedroom with lift up storage (4'6" in 3 bed model)
- Duvalay mattress to all beds
- Under locker LED strip lights
- Bedside cabinets and overbed storage
- Vanity area with mirror and socket
- Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower in main bathroom
- LED vanity spot lights
- Dual flush WC
2017 Swift Biarritz 35x12 2 Bed - From £28,200.00
2017 Swift Biarritz 38x12 2 Bed - From £28,850.00
2017 Swift Biarritz 38x12 2 Bed RL - From £29,050.00
2017 Swift Biarritz 38x12 3 Bed - From £30,340.00
2017 Swift Biarritz 38x12 3 Bed ET - From £30,300.00
All of the prices above are for standard models and include VAT. These are 'ex-works' prices and therefore do not include the cost of siting, commissioning (including connections) and transportation unless otherwise stated. Additional charges may be made by the Park Operators.
Central heating (only available with double glazing)- £1,470.00
Double glazing UPVC- £1,365.00
Environmental exterior- £273.00
All prices are effective from September 2016 and are inclusive of VAT. Swift reserve the right to alter any specifications and prices at any time as materials and conditions demand.
Want more information
Call us on 01837 680100 or send us your enquiry:
Make An Enquiry
Where can I keep it?
Thinking of buying a holiday home or lodge on a holiday park and don't know where to start ?
Browse our directory of holiday parks.
View Holiday Parks
Note, if your selected park does not display a vacant plot then don't worry, there may be an available plot due shortly or a new development in the planning. Just enquire on the park page for further details.