For display purposes only. Your Holiday Home may not include all the features illustrated.
Fresh and breezy with architectural front design.
The 2017 Swift Antibes static caravan is a high specification holiday home that is brand new to this season's range.
Hues of blue run throughout the open plan living area which is extremely popular with today's modern families. Beautiful soft furnishings and radiant colours give the Antibes it's relaxed feel whilst designer touches keep it very much up to date and on trend.
The lounge is simply a lovely place to be with it's feature wall with provision for flat screen TV (up to 40") and Sky+ connection, LED light fittings and storage. There is an ultra comfortable L-shaped sofa (that can be used as an occasional bed when required) complete with stylish scatter cushions where you can put your feet up or there's a coffee table with cube stools where the kids can sit and play a game together. Furniture in the Anitbes is finished in 'Tisano Oak'.
The dinette is separated from the lounge by a bookshelf and is somewhere the whole family can come together to share a meal at the real wood finish dining table. The kitchen is super modern with a mixture of grey and white units with handleless doors and under cupboard worktop feature lighting. The oven is the main feature here and has a glass fronted oven with grill and 4 burner gas hob, there is also a stylish black splashback and black designer angled stainless steel cooker hood. An integrated fridge freezer and microwave are supplied as standard.
The Antibes is available as a two or three bedroon holiday home with one main double room with kingsized lift up bed (4'6" in 3 bed) and single beds in the twin room(s). All beds have Duvalay mattresses for that little bit of luxury and there is plenty of storage in all bedrooms. All models have an ensuite WC to the main bedroom (ensuite shower in 38x12 2 bed) and a family shower room.
This holiday home offers you comfort and innovative design all in one and is the perfect place to spend your leisure time. The Swift Antibes is available to view at our Sales Centre in Devon, our Sales Centres are open six days a week and our experienced staff are on hand to help.
Imagery may show optional specification.
All props are for photographic purposes only.
- Full height windows for optimum light with optional sliding patio doors
- Modern open plan living area
- TV area with feature wall, provision for flat screen TV (up to 40") and sky connection, LED lighting and storage
- Modern well equipped kitchen with handleness doors
- Stylish real wood finish dining table with bench and two chairs
- Luxury thick pile carpets to lounge, hallway and bedrooms
- Modern en-suite and family shower room
- Luxurious Duvulay matteresses on all beds
- King-size mattress
- Ample storage with bedside tables,overhead storage vanity area and wardrobe
- Fusion galvanised chassis with finish warranted for 10 years
- Bonded ‘sandwich’ exterior wall construction for greater strength
- Coated steel pantile roof
- Distinctive moulded GRP bargeboards
- Architectural front design
- Woodgrain textured Sandy Beige aluminium cladding
- uPVC windows with push-button security locks
- PVC gutters and down pipes
- Low energy exterior light
- Excellent thermal performance:
- 50mm insulation in floor
- 90mm insulation in roof
- 30mm insulation in walls
- Lagged underfloor pipes
- 7ft (2.13m) high ceilings
- Emperor soft furnishings
- Gas water heater
- Luxury carpet with underlay throughout
- Laminate effect vinyl flooring in kitchen/dining/bathroom(s)
- Low energy LED lighting throughout
- Modern planked ceiling system gives a smoother finish with only one central seam
- Tisano Oak woodgrain
- Curtains and voiles throughout
- USB double socket
- Good provision of double electric sockets throughout
- Free-standing L-shaped sofa with fold out occasional bed and scatter cushions
- TV area with feature wall, provision for flat screen TV (up to 40") and Sky+ connection, LED lighting and storage
- Bookshelf between lounge and dinette
- Two upholstered cube stools stored under coffee table
- Framed wall picture
- Wall mirror
- Kitchen layout and furniture with handleless doors
- Glass fronted oven and grill with electronic ignition
- Black designer angled stainless steel cooker hood
- 4-burner gas hob with electronic ignition
- Black glass oven splash back/heat shield
- Integrated microwave oven
- ‘A+’ rated double door integrated fridge and freezer
- 1½ bowl stainless steel sink/drainer
- ‘Ocean drive’ acrylic splash backs
- 40mm laminate work tops with matching upstands
- Under cupboard worktop feature lighting
- Stylish real wood finish dining table with bench and two chairs
- Double width window with roller blind
- Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower in main bathroom
- Shower cubicle with topper and LED downlight
- Dual flush WC with soft close toilet seat
- Extractor fan in main bathroom
- En-suite shower in 38 x 12 2b
- ‘Ocean drive’ feature panel over vanity with LED lighting
- White towel radiators in shower rooms
- King-sized double bed in main bedroom with lift up storage (4'6" in 3 bed models) and feature panel above headboard
- Duvalay mattress to all beds
- Padded headboard(s)
- Reading lights
- Ample storage with bedside units and new over bed lockers with LED feature lighting
- Vanity area with LED lit mirror and socket
- Integral mirror in wardrobe door
2017 Swift Antibes 38x12 2 Bed - From £36,390.00
2017 Swift Antibes 40x12 3 Bed - From £37,890.00
All of the prices above are for standard models and include VAT. These are 'ex-works' prices and therefore do not include the cost of siting, commissioning (including connections) and transportation unless otherwise stated. Additional charges may be made by the Park Operators.
Central heating (only available with double glazing)- £1,470.00
Double glazing UPVC- £1,365.00
Environmental exterior- £273.00
All prices are effective from September 2016 and are inclusive of VAT. Swift reserve the right to alter any specifications and prices at any time as materials and conditions demand.
Want more information
Call us on 01837 680100 or send us your enquiry:
Make An Enquiry
Where can I keep it?
Thinking of buying a holiday home or lodge on a holiday park and don't know where to start ?
Browse our directory of holiday parks.
View Holiday Parks
Note, if your selected park does not display a vacant plot then don't worry, there may be an available plot due shortly or a new development in the planning. Just enquire on the park page for further details.