For display purposes only. Your Holiday Home may not include all the features illustrated.
Modern day design influences with exciting high specification.
The 2017 Swift Alsace Lodge is a brand new addition to the Swift range for this season and is full of top notch features including enhanced residential specification and fully glazed front nearside corner.
There are floor to ceiling windows in the living area that maximise the amount of natural light and sliding patio doors. Contemporary features in the lounge include a wall display unit with designer style feature wall paper.
The kitchen is stunning with curved doors, green acrylic splashbacks and under cupboard worktop feature lighting. Every modern day chef will be right at home here with 4 burner gas hob and extractor, glass fronted oven and grill and all the appliances you could possibly need including a slimline integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer and microwave. The dining area has a white gloss dining table with patterend dining chairs that are a real focul point.
There are two bedrooms in the Alsace Lodge, one king sized double and one twin. Both bedrooms have Duvalay mattresses on all beds along with fitted TV positions, bedside shelves, cupboards and reading lights. A sliding mirrored wardrobe door features in the main bedroom along with a curved 'Ottoman' style storage box at the end of the bed and vanity area with mirror and socket. There is also an ensuite shower room.
The family shower room has a walk in shower cubicle with sink and toilet.
The Swift Alsace Lodge is at the glamorous end of the holiday home range and whether you're looking for outstanding elegance or superior quality, this one is certainly worth a look.
The 2017 Swift range is now available to view. Call us on 01837 680100 for more information.
Imagery may show optional specification.
All props are for photographic purposes only.
- Contemporary features include a wall display unit and designer-style feature wall paper
- Floor to ceiling windows flood the living area with natural light. Standard sliding doors to front and optional sliding door to side elevation.
- Ultra modern open plan living area
- Stunning kitchen with all mod-cons including soft shutting drawers, microwave, oven, hob, double door integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Ensuite and family shower rooms that follow modern day trends
- Ottoman for additional storage
- Mirrored sliding wardrobe door to create a spacious master bedroom
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Luxurious Duvulay mattresses on single beds
- Luxurious Duvulay king size mattress in master bedroom
- Residential specification enhanced to BS3632:2015
- Strong I Beam twin-axle chassis with galvanised finish warranted for 10 years
- Bonded ‘sandwich’ exterior wall construction for greater strength
- Coated steel pantile roof
- New distinctive moulded GRP bargeboards
- CanExel high density wood composite cladding with durable realistic wood grain texture in Mist Grey with anthracite glazing
- uPVC windows with push-button security locks
- Fully glazed front nearside corner
- Sliding patio door on front aspect
- Feature panel with exterior light to front
- PVC gutters and down pipes
- Low energy exterior light
- Excellent thermal performance and sound insulation:
- New ‘Thermaglas’ uPVC double glazed windows and doors with improved thermal rating
- Composite SIPs (Structural Insulated Panel) floor
- 200mm insulation in roof
- 95mm insulation in walls
- Lagged underfloor pipes
- Gas combi-boiler central heating and hot water system
- Radiator thermostats
- Luxury carpet with underlay in bedrooms
- Laminate effect vinyl flooring in lounge/kitchen/dining/bathroom(s)
- Low energy LED lighting in living area
- Modern planked ceiling system gives a smoother finish with only one central seam
- Modern handleless furniture doors
- Tisano Oak woodgrain
- USB double socket
- Good provision of double electric sockets throughout
- Free-standing L-shaped sofa with fold out occasional bed and scatter cushions
- Two upholstered cube stools stored under coffee table
- Wall display/storage unit with provision for flat screen TV (up to 50") and Sky+ connection with HDMI cable
- Bluetooth sound system
- Feature wall with wallpaper and two wall lights
- Curtains and voiles
- Framed wall picture
- Velux roof light with blind in lounge
- Glass fronted oven and grill with electronic ignition
- Black designer angled stainless steel cooker hood
- 4-burner gas hob with electronic ignition
- Black glass oven splash back/heat shield
- Integrated microwave oven
- ‘A+’ rated double door integrated fridge and freezer
- ‘A’ rated slimline integrated 12 place setting dishwasher 1½ bowl stainless steel sink/drainer
- Green acrylic splash backs
- 40mm laminate work tops with matching upstands
- Soft close doors and drawers in kitchen
- Under cupboard worktop feature lighting
- White gloss dining table with four white patterned chairs (two fold away chairs on 3 bedroom model)
- Walk-in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower in main bathroom
- Integrated downlight in shower cubicle topper
- En-suite with thermostatic shower
- Dual flush WC with new soft close toilet seat
- Extractor fan in main bathroom and en-suite
- Radiator in en-suite
- King-sized double bed in main bedroom with lift up storage and improved quality mattress
- Mirrored sliding wardrobe door to main bedroom
- Curved ‘Ottoman’ style storage at end of bed in main bedroom
- Duvalay mattress on all beds
- Padded headboard(s)
- 15" flat screen TV positions in master bedroom with 230V and co-ax sockets
- Bedside shelves with wall reading lights above
- Vanity area with mirror and socket
2017 Swift Alsace Lodge 42x13 2 Bed - From £53,895.00
All of the prices above are for standard models and include VAT. These are 'ex-works' prices and therefore do not include the cost of siting, commissioning (including connections) and transportation unless otherwise stated. Additional charges may be made by the Park Operators.
Environmental exterior in Acadia Green CanExel- £310.00
All prices are effective from September 2016 and are inclusive of VAT. Swift reserve the right to alter any specifications and prices at any time as materials and conditions demand.
Want more information
Call us on 01837 680100 or send us your enquiry:
Make An Enquiry
Where can I keep it?
Thinking of buying a holiday home or lodge on a holiday park and don't know where to start ?
Browse our directory of holiday parks.
View Holiday Parks
Note, if your selected park does not display a vacant plot then don't worry, there may be an available plot due shortly or a new development in the planning. Just enquire on the park page for further details.