For display purposes only. Your Holiday Home may not include all the features illustrated.
Striking interior and exterior, fresh design with high specification.
The 2017 Swift Alsace static caravan is an exciting holiday home that has everything you need including class defining design.
There are floor to ceiling windows and sliding patio doors in the living area that flood this space with bags of natural light and if that wasn't enough then you can opt for sliding doors on the side to really make the most of those spectacular views.
Contemporary design is featured throughout the Alsace with funky soft furnishings and a beautiful wall display unit and designer style wallpaper, there is an absolutely stunning kitchen with everything you would expect including soft close curved doors and drawers, under cupboard worktop feature lighting and lots of appliances such as a microwave, oven, hob and integrated fridge freezer. The dining area features a white gloss table with delightful patterned chairs.
The bedrooms in the Alsace are luxurious with a kingsized double bed in the main bedroom with lift up storage area and Duvalay mattresses on all beds. There is also curved 'Ottoman' type storage at the bottom of the bed in the main bedroom (2 bed model only). Gorgeous upholstered headboards fill the space above the beds and make a real statement in these rooms. Storage is a plenty here with Tisano Oak cupboards and shelf units fitted in all bedrooms as well as wall reading lights.
Naturally there is an ensuite WC to the main bedroom and of course a family shower room with vanity unit and white three piece suite.
The clear design of the Alsace means that you holiday in style. The Swift Alsace and the rest of the 2017 range from Swift is available to view at our Devon Sales Centre. Our Sales Centre is open six days a week and no appointment is necessary.
Imagery may show optional specification.
All props are for photographic purposes only.
- Contemporary features include a wall display unit and designer style feature wall paper
- Floor to ceiling windows flood the living areas with natural light. Standard sliding doors to front and optional sliding door to side elevation
- Ultra modern open plan living area
- Stunning kitchen with all mod-cons including soft shut closing drawers, microwave, oven, hob, double door integrated fridge freezer
- Luxury Duvulay mattresses on single beds
- Mirrored sliding wardrobe door to create a spacious master bedroom (2 bedroom model only)
- Ensuite toilet to master bedroom
- Luxury Duvulay king size mattress
- Ensuite and family shower rooms that follow modern day trends
- Ottoman for additional storage (2 bedroom model only)
- Fusion galvanised chassis with finish warranted for 10 years
- Bonded ‘sandwich’ exterior wall construction for greater strength
- Coated steel pantile roof
- New distinctive moulded GRP bargeboards
- Woodgrain textured Sandy Beige aluminium cladding
- uPVC windows with push-button security locks
- Fully glazed front nearside corner
- Sliding patio door on front aspect
- Feature panel with exterior light to front
- PVC gutters and down pipes
- Low energy exterior light
- Excellent thermal performance:
- ‘Thermaglas’ uPVC double glazed windows and doors
- 50mm insulation in floor
- 90mm insulation in roof
- 30mm insulation in walls
- Lagged underfloor pipes
- Gas combi-boiler central heating and hot water system
- Radiator thermostats
- Luxury carpet with underlay in bedrooms
- Laminate effect vinyl flooring in lounge/kitchen/dining/bathroom(s)
- Low energy LED lighting in living area
- Modern planked ceiling system gives a smoother finish with only one central seam
- Modern handleless furniture doors
- Tisano Oak woodgrain
- USB double socket
- Good provision of double electric sockets throughout
- Free-standing L-shaped sofa with fold out occasional bed and scatter cushions
- Two upholstered cube stools stored under coffee table
- Wall display/storage unit with provision for flat screen TV (up to 50") and Sky+ connection with HDMI cable
- Feature wall with wallpaper and two wall lights
- Curtains and voiles
- Framed wall picture
- Glass fronted oven and grill with electronic ignition
- Black designer angled stainless steel cooker hood
- 4-burner gas hob with electronic ignition
- Black glass oven splash back/heat shield
- Integrated microwave oven
- ‘A+’ rated double door integrated fridge and freezer
- 1½ bowl stainless steel sink/drainer
- Green acrylic splash backs
- 40mm laminate work tops with matching upstands
- Soft close doors and drawers in kitchen
- Under cupboard worktop feature lighting
- White gloss dining table with four white patterned chairs (two fold away chairs on 3 bedroom model)
- Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower in main bathroom
- Integrated downlight in shower cubicle topper
- Dual flush WC with new soft close toilet seat
- Extractor fan in main bathroom
- Radiator in en-suite
- King-sized double bed in main bedroom with lift up storage and improved quality mattress
- Mirrored sliding wardrobe door to main bedroom (2 bedroom model only)
- Curved ‘Ottoman’ style storage at end of bed in main bedroom (2 bedroom model only)
- Duvalay mattress on all beds
- Padded headboard(s)
- 15" flat screen TV positions in master bedroom with 230V and co-ax sockets
- Bedside shelves with wall reading lights above
- Vanity area with mirror and socket
2017 Swift Alsace 39x12 2 Bed - From £43,725.00
2017 swift Alsace 39x12 3 Bed - From £44,525.00
All of the prices above are for standard models and include VAT. These are 'ex-works' prices and therefore do not include the cost of siting, commissioning (including connections) and transportation unless otherwise stated. Additional charges may be made by the Park Operators.
Environmental exterior- £325.50
All prices are effective from September 2016 and are inclusive of VAT. Swift reserve the right to alter any specifications and prices at any time as materials and conditions demand.
Want more information
Call us on 01837 680100 or send us your enquiry:
Make An Enquiry
Where can I keep it?
Thinking of buying a holiday home or lodge on a holiday park and don't know where to start ?
Browse our directory of holiday parks.
View Holiday Parks
Note, if your selected park does not display a vacant plot then don't worry, there may be an available plot due shortly or a new development in the planning. Just enquire on the park page for further details.