For display purposes only. Your Holiday Home may not include all the features illustrated.
The distinctive Chamonix with it's solid architectural look combined with it's aspirational and contemporary interior, place this range firmly in the luxury market.
The 2016 Swift Chamonix static caravan offers spacious, open plan living for the modern day family.
The overall specification is extremely high in the Chamonix making this static caravan stand out amongst it's rivals.
This model is available in a 41x12 2 bedroom unit with 'Aspect' front sliding patio doors as standard. The lounge boasts a free standing three piece suite with swivel armchair and co-ordinated soft furnishings, there is also a contemporary electric fire that helps to set the mood with ambient illumination.
The kitchen has all the modern units you could wish for including a cooker with gas hob and central wok, integrated double door fridge freezer and microwave. Dishwashers and washing machines are available as an optional extra.
A king sized bed can be found in the Master bedroom with convenient storage situated underneath and en suite shower room. There is also a vanity area with mirror and socket as well as double wardrobes. All bedrooms come with new Duvalay mattresses.
The family shower room has an improved washroom design with a new shower cubicle with lid and LED downlights.
With high quality design, finish and build, this caravan is the perfect holiday home for those of you looking for that extra touch of luxury.
Imagery may show optional specification.
All props are for photographic purposes only.
For further information on this static Caravan or to arrange a viewing of the Swift Chamonix, please call 01837 680100 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spacious open plan living and dining area
- Contemporary electric fire with ambient illumination
- Five burner gas hob with central wok
- Integrated double door fridge freezer
- Sumptuous Duvalay mattresses on all beds
- King sized bed with Duvalay mattress and storage underneath
- En suite shower room to master bedroom
- Luxury walk in wardrobe
- Family shower room that follows modern day trends
- Excellent thermal performance:
- 'Thermaglas' uPVC double glazed windows and doors
- 50mm insulation in floor
- 90mm insulation in roof
- 30mm Insulation in walls
- Lagged underfloor pipes
- Gas Combi-boiler central heating and hot water system
- Radiator thermostats in bedrooms
- Luxury carpet 1300gsm with underlay throughout
- Laminate effect vinyl flooring in kitchen/dining/bathroom(s)
- Modern planked ceiling system gives a smoother finish with only one central seam
- Ceiling height 7ft (2.13m)
- Low energy LED ceiling lights throughout
- Aralie Sen woodgrain
- Modern handleless furniture doors (except kitchen)
- New USB double socket
- Greater provision of double electric sockets throughout
- Strong Fusion galvanised chassis with finish warranted for 10 years
- Bonded 'sandwich' exterior wall construction for greater strength
- Coated steel pantile roof
- Distinctive moulded GRP bargeboards
- Woodgrain textured sandstone aluminium cladding
- Sliding 'Aspect' front patio doors
- uPVC windows with push-button security locks
- PVC gutters and down pipes
- Low energy exterior light and downlights under front eaves
- Free-standing three piece suite with swivel armchair, fold out occasional bed and scatter cushions
- Feature coffee table
- Contemporary electric fire with new surround LED illumination
- Provision for flat screen TV (up to 32") over fireplace and Sky+ connection with HDMI cable
- Vertical blinds with partial curtains
- Two framed wall pictures
- Glazed side gable giving extra light and character to the dining area
- Real wood finish dining table with four chairs
- Glass fronted oven and grill with electronic ignition
- Stainless steel recirculating cooker hood
- 5-burner gas hob with central ‘Wok’ burner, electronic ignition
- 'A+' rated double door integrated fridge and freezer
- Microwave oven with digital controls
- 1½ Stainless steel sink/drainer
- 40mm Laminate work tops with matching upstands
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Under cupboard worktop feature lighting
- Improved washroom design
- Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower in main bathroom
- New Shower cubicle with lid and LED downlight
- Stone effect vanity splash backs
- Led illuminated vanity mirrors
- Dual flush WC with new soft close toilet seat (Concealed cistern in ensuite)
- Chrome finish towel radiators
- Radiator in ensuite
- Extractor fan in main bathroom and ensuite
- King-sized double bed in main bedroom with lift up storage, improved quality mattress and new feature panel above bed
- New Duvalay mattress to all beds
- Padded headboard(s)
- LED over bed reading lights
- Provision for 32" flat screen TV in master bedroom and 15" flat screen TV positions in other bedrooms with 230V and co-ax sockets
- Ample storage with bedside cabinets and over bed cupboards
- Vanity area with mirror and socket and double wardrobes in main bedroom
- Smoke alarm with 10 year battery
- 5 year carbon monoxide detectors
- Fire extinguisher
2016 Swift Chamonix 41x12 2 Bed - From £47,305.00
All of the prices above are for standard models and include VAT. These are 'ex-works' prices and therefore do not include the cost of siting, commissioning (including connections) and transportation unless otherwise stated. Additional charges may be made by the Park Operators.
- Environmental exterior- £460
All prices are effective from September 2015 and are inclusive of VAT. Swift reserve the right to alter any specifications and prices at any time as materials and conditions demand.
The Optional extra's listed below are also available and are priced on request.
- Integrated washing machine
- Integrated dishwasher
- Swiftshield lounge seating
- Shaver socket & light in bedroom
- Wireless central heating control
- Bluetooth music system
Want more information
Call us on 01837 680100 or send us your enquiry:
Make An Enquiry
Where can I keep it?
Thinking of buying a holiday home or lodge on a holiday park and don't know where to start ?
Browse our directory of holiday parks.
View Holiday Parks
Note, if your selected park does not display a vacant plot then don't worry, there may be an available plot due shortly or a new development in the planning. Just enquire on the park page for further details.