If you have been enjoying the lovely sunshine recently by visiting one of our Holiday Parks at Westward Ho! North Devon; or if you have spent enjoyable holidays there in the past .......what would you list as your top 10 things to do?
Some of my personal favourites would be:-
- Licking a Hockings Ice Cream with an extra dollop of double cream, of course.
- Taking a dip in the sea, and maybe try a bit of surfing.
- Check out the adorable lambs at The Big Sheep.
- Smelling and tasting fresh produce at several of the local farmer's markets around the area.
- Sitting in the sun enjoying a lovely Cream Tea - do you put the cream or the jam on first?
- Visit several of the local gardens - Hartland Abbey will be awash with Blue Belles any day now.
- Get on your bike and try out some of the lovely cycle routes - the Tarka Trail along the river to Instow is particularly picturesque.
- If you still have the energy, try the walk down Clovelly's cobbled street to the sea. But remember you have to walk back again.
- Then you might want to try a pint of our famous cider, or locally brewed real ale.
- And finish it off with some nice fish and chips sitting watching the sunset over the ocean!
That's me sorted! What would your favourite things be? Leave us a comment to let us know.