Swift Chamonix Lodge
Sophisticated, distinctive and one for those who love the finer things in life.
The new Chamonix Lodge is designed to offer a sumptuously equipped and spacious interior, making this a truly exceptional holiday home for all year round living.
The 2018 Swift Chamonix Lodge has all the features you would expect to find in a residential holiday home and it really comes to life. The result is a living space that that is bright, airy, the perfect place to unwind and a lodge that is firmly placed in the luxury market.
From start to finish the Chamonix Lodge is the perfect contemporary living space, giving you plenty of comfy seating in the lounge and sliding 'Aspect' doors, floor to ceiling windows and roof window to maximise natural light.
The kitchen has high specification fixtures and fittings and under cupboard feature worktop lighting. All of the units are stylish and come with soft close doors and drawers. Appliances are a plenty here with a glass fronted oven, grill, 5 burner hob and extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, microwave and dishwasher. The dining area comes complete with a freestanding dining table and 4 chairs.
You'll also find a generous master bedroom with en suite shower room. There is a king sized double bed with lift up storage and feature panel above, Duvalay mattresses are fitted to all beds as are TV points, LED reading lights and there is ample storage.
The family shower room is modern with shower cubicle and white three piece suite and stone effect vanity splash backs and LED illuminated vanity mirrors.
This 42ft x 13ft x 2 bedroom holiday home is a must for those looking for that little bit more indulgence and is available to view now.
Imagery may show optional specification.
All props are for photographic purposes only.
- Comfortable three piece suite incorporating sofa bed
- Sliding 'aspect' patio doors, floor to ceiling windows and roof window maximises natural light
- High specification kitchen including 5 burner gas hob with wok burner, wine cooler and dishwasher
- Spacious bedrooms with co-ordinated furnishings and Duvalay mattresses
- King size bed with storage
- Modern family shower room with towel radiators, illuminated vanity mirror and shaving mirror
- Ensuite shower room to master bedroom
- Luxury walk-in wardrobe
- New ‘Sherlock’ soft furnishing scheme
- Gas combi-boiler central heating and hot water system
- Radiator thermostats
- Luxury carpet with underlay throughout
- Laminate effect vinyl flooring in kitchen/dining/bathrooms
- Modern planked ceiling system gives a smoother finish with only one central seam
- Ceiling height 7ft
- Low energy LED ceiling lights throughout
- Aralie Sen woodgrain
- Modern handleless furniture doors except kitchen
- USB double sockets
- Greater provision of double electric sockets throughout
- Residential specification enhanced to BS3632:2015
- Strong I Beam twin-axle chassis with galvanised finish warranted for 10 years
- Bonded ‘sandwich’ exterior wall construction for greater strength
- Coated steel pantile roof
- New distinctive moulded GRP bargeboards
- CanExel high density wood composite cladding with durable realistic wood grain texture in Mist Grey with anthracite glazing
- Sliding ‘Aspect’ front patio doors
- uPVC windows with push-button security locks
- PVC gutters and down pipes
- Low energy exterior light and downlights under front eaves
- Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower in main bathroom
- New shower cubicle with topper and LED downlight
- Stone effect vanity splash backs
- Dual flush WC with new soft close toilet seat- concealed cistern in en-suite
- Chrome finish towel radiators
- Radiator in en-suite
- Extractor fan in main bathroom and en-suite
- King-sized double bed in main bedroom with lift up storage, improved quality mattress and feature panel above bed
- Duvalay mattress to all beds
- Padded headboards
- LED reading lights
- Provision for 32" flat screen TV in master bedroom and 15" flat screen TV positions in other bedrooms with 230V and co-ax sockets
- Ample storage with bedside cabinets and over bed cupboards
- Vanity area with mirror and socket and walk-in wardrobe in main bedroom
- Excellent thermal performance and sound insulation
- New ‘Thermaglas’ uPVC double glazed windows and doors with improved thermal rating
- Composite SIPs- Structural Insulated Panel floor
- 200mm insulation in roof
- 95mm insulation in walls
- Lagged underfloor pipes
- Glass fronted oven and grill with electronic ignition
- Stainless steel recirculating cooker hood
- 5-burner gas hob with central ‘Wok’ burner, electronic ignition ‘A+’ rated double door integrated fridge and freezer
- Microwave oven with digital controls
- Wine cooler
- ‘A+’ rated integrated 12 place setting dishwasher
- 1½ bowl stainless steel sink/drainer
- 40mm laminate work tops with matching upstands
- Soft close drawers
- Under cupboard worktop feature lighting
- Free-standing three piece suite with swivel armchair, fold out occasional bed and scatter cushions
- Feature coffee table
- Contemporary electric fire with surround LED illumination
- Provision for flat screen TV up to 32” over fireplace and Sky+ connection with HDMI cable
- Vertical blinds with full curtains
- Velux with blind
- Two framed wall pictures
- Bluetooth audio connection to lounge ceiling speakers
- Real wood finish dining table with four chairs
- Fire extinguisher
- 2 x carbon monoxide detectors
- 10 year smoke detector
- 2018 Swift Chamonix Lodge 42x13 2 Bed£61695.00
All prices are effective from Sept 2017. All of the prices listed are for standard models and include VAT. These are 'ex-works' prices and therefore do not include the cost of siting, commissioning (including connections) and transportation unless otherwise stated. Additional charges may be made by the Park Operators. Swift reserve the right to alter any specifications and prices at any time as materials and conditions demand.
- Environmental exterior in Acadia CanExel- £310.00
- Other Optional Extra's are available on request
If we do not have what you are looking for in our available stock, we can order any of the models shown below and have them delivered directly to you from our manufacturers.