A more spacious option with all models being 12ft wide.
The 2018 Swift Biarritz static caravan refuses to conform with it's orange plaid and warm grey colour scheme but the combination of these great colours together really works and brings this holiday home to life.
Available with two or three bedroom layout and a choice of reverse lounge and extra storage, there is a Swift Biarritz for everyone.
The exterior has a Fusion galvanised chassis that has a finish warranted for 10 years and there are full height windows to the front (to the side on RL models). The Biarritz offers excellent thermal performance and a coated steel pantile roof.
The interior is simply delightful with a spacious lounge with fixed L-shape sofa that has a fold out occasional bed and freestanding armchair. There are eye catching soft furnishings that deliver fearless style and compliment the 'Aralie Sen' woodgrain entertainment unit, coffee table and fireplace.
From the lounge you head to the dining area with it's freestanding dining table and chairs and the hub of this holiday home, the kitchen. Here you'll find white doors on the modern cupboards with stainless steel handles and a range of appliances including a glass fronted oven, grill, cooker hood and integrated fridge freezer. The 'Aralie Sen' woodgrain continues here and grey worktops pull this fresh look together.
The bedrooms all have king sized double beds in the main bedroom (4'6" in 3 bed model) with lift up storage, Duvalay mattresses are supplied on all beds and there is plenty of storage in all bedrooms.
There is a family shower room where you'll find a large walk in shower and an ensuite to the master bedroom.
The Swift Biarritz is set apart from it's rivals and is finished to a premium level. Come and see for yourself at our Devon Sales Centre in Winkleigh. Feel free to browse at your leisure and get the best deals around.
Imagery may show optional specification.
All props are for photographic purposes only.
- Contemporary co-ordinated soft furnishings
- Floor to ceiling windows to flood the spacious interior with natural light
- Well considered kitchen with oven, grill hob and under counter fridge and freezer
- Family shower room with large walk-in shower
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Luxury Duvalay mattresses on all beds
- Vanity area and walk-in wardrobe
- Gas water heater
- Luxury carpet with underlay throughout
- Laminate effect vinyl flooring in kitchen/dining/bathrooms
- Low energy LED lighting throughout
- ‘Aralie Sen’ woodgrain
- USB double socket
- Good provision of double electric sockets throughout
- Fusion galvanised chassis with finish warranted for 10 years
- Bonded ‘sandwich’ exterior wall construction for greater strength
- Coated steel pantile roof
- New distinctive moulded GRP bargeboards
- Woodgrain textured Sandy Beige aluminium cladding
- Full height front fixed window - to side on RL models
- uPVC windows with push-button security locks
- PVC gutters and down pipes
- Low energy exterior light
- Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower in main bathroom
- LED vanity spot lights
- Dual flush WC
- King-sized double bed in main bedroom with lift up storage- 4'6" in 3 bed model
- Duvalay mattress to all beds
- Under locker LED strip lights
- Bedside cabinets and overbed storage
- Vanity area with mirror and socket
- Excellent thermal performance
- 50mm insulation in floor
- 90mm insulation in roof
- 30mm insulation in walls
- Lagged underfloor pipes
- Glass fronted oven and grill with electronic ignition
- Stainless steel recirculating cooker hood
- 4-burner gas hob with electronic ignition
- Microwave oven location
- Integrated under counter fridge and freezer
- Stainless steel sink/drainer
- 40mm laminate work tops with matching upstands
- Fixed L-shape sofa with fold out occasional bed
- Free standing armchair
- Coffee table
- Contemporary electric fire in wood framed fireplace
- Mirror above fireplace
- Half moon up and down wall lighter
- Framed picture over dinette- except 3 bed ET model
- Modern free-standing dining table and chairs- 2 fold in 3 bed model
- Fire extinguisher
- 10 year smoke detector
- 2 x carbon monoxide detectors
- 2018 Swift Biarritz 35x12 2 Bed£30655.00
- 2018 Swift Biarritz 38x12 2 Bed£31335.00
- 2018 Swift Biarritz 38x12 2 Bed RL£31595.00
- 2018 Swift Biarritz 38x12 3 Bed ET£32995.00
All prices are effective from 16th Jan 2017. All of the prices listed are for standard models and include VAT. These are 'ex-works' prices and therefore do not include the cost of siting, commissioning (including connections) and transportation unless otherwise stated. Additional charges may be made by the Park Operators. Swift reserve the right to alter any specifications and prices at any time as materials and conditions demand.
- Central heating- only available with double glazing- £1,470.00
- 'Thermaglas' uPVC double glazed windows- £1,365.00
- Environmental Colours- £273.00
- Other Optional Extra's are available on request
If we do not have what you are looking for in our available stock, we can order any of the models shown below and have them delivered directly to you from our manufacturers.